The House Plan

PETER'S P.O.V

I couldn't stop texting Noah. Every hour we called each other even if it was just for a few minutes and it felt good to not be ignored. 

TEXTS: Noah

Noah: Don't you worry about Wade. You've got me and everyone x

Me: Yeah, I know. It's just sad :( 

Noah: I know it is. Maybe you'll work it out

Me: No. I tried.

Noah: Well you have me now :) I really like you

Me: Yeah. We had a good talk. Wanna meet?

Noah: Sure. 11am outside the Avengers Tower? It's that big building if you didn't know

Noah had no idea about my family and that I lived with the Avengers so I guess I should probably tell him if it's okay with Dad and Papa. It was nearly 11 so I had to hurry. I ran down the glass stair case and Dad and Papa were sitting in the usual lounge with Natasha and Bruce. 

"Dad! Papa!" I cried and I sat down next to Papa. "Can I go out to the park with Noah?" I asked. 

"Yes that's fine," said Dad. 

"Can Noah know about the Avengers?" I asked.

"I guess that's okay..." said Papa and he looked at Dad.

"But don't tell him about you! No Spider-Man... I know you told Wade but don't tell Noah just yet," said Dad.

"Yeah I know," I said quietly. "I'll see you later." I left 5minutes before 11 so Noah didn't see me come out of Avengers Tower. Noah appeared a few minutes later with his hair combed back out of his eyes and a black denim jacket carried in his arms. As he stood in front of me he looked down on me as he was like 2inches taller than me.

"H-Hello," I said and he chuckled.

"Hi," he said and he put his jacket around my shoulders and I felt my cheeks blush. "You looked cold."

"Yeah," I said nervously. 

"So have you heard from Wade?" he asked. 

"No... but enough about him," I said. "So... who was your first love?"

"Um... I haven't had one yet. Who knows... maybe I've just met him," said Noah and I smiled and he put his hand in mine. It felt different. With Wade I just always felt safe walking the city at night but this was almost a complete stranger. But at the same time I felt really happy with Noah. He seemed fun and kind of mysterious. 

"So where do you live?" asked Noah. 

"Oh... I live in Avengers Tower... but I'm moving soon," I said. 

"What? You live with the Avengers. Like Hulk, Iron man and Captain America and... wow," said Noah going speechless. "Why?"

"Iron Man and Captain America are my Dads," I said. "I used to live with my Aunt but then I moved in with my Dads. I still see my Aunt but she's living with friends I think..." 

"Wow. That's pretty cool. My Dad's a lawyer and my Mum... she left us," said Noah.

"My Mum left me too! And she's the one that took me away from my Dad too!" I cried. "It's crazy complicated."

"Yeah it sounds it," said Noah. "My Mum still sends cards on my birthday but I haven't seen her in like 6years." We sat down on the bench he put his arm around my back and I leant back on him awkwardly. "I'm sorry. Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, no! This is nice," I said. "I love my Dads so much."

"You're so lucky you have two dads. They'll understand you," said Noah. "My Dad doesn't know because I know he won't like me being gay. I just know it... My Dad's like my best friend but he doesn't understand me in the way I really want."