Noah

STEVE'S P.O.V

Peter walked into the living room where we were all sitting and he was already dressed. "Are you going somewhere?" asked Tony.

"I'm going to meet Wade soon," said Peter and he sat down next to me and Tony. Everyone slowly got up and left and Peter looked at us scared. "Dad, Papa where's everyone going?"

"We have something we have to tell you," said Tony and Peter's face dropped.

"You're splitting up?" cried Peter and he leant away from us.

"No the exact opposite!" cried Tony and he looked at me laughed. "We want to move in together... and you with us." Peter jumped up on us and hugged us.

"That's great Dads. I'm really happy," said Peter and he slowly let go. "But what about everyone else?"

"They'll stay here and we'll come and live here on weekends," said Tony and he clenched my hand tightly. Peter looked at our hands and rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys not touch each other for 10seconds?" he said laughing. Tony looked at me and shook his head. He grabbed me in his soft hands and I felt his tongue in my mouth and I laughed. "Okay that's gross!" cried Peter giggling and covering his eyes. Tony smiled and stood up with me.

"So you're okay with moving?" asked Tony. 

"Of course. As long as you two are together," said Peter and he turned to leave. "I'm going to meet Wade now and we're coming back here."

"Oh, all of us are going out on a small mission all day today. Will you be okay alone?" asked Tony. 

"A mission!" said Peter excitedly. "But yeah I will be." 

PETER'S P.O.V

"What's the mission?" I asked and I tugged on Dad's sleeve. 

"It's classified," said Dad and he winked. I turned to Papa and he shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. "Well go off and see your friend."

"Okay. See you guys later," I said. They walked me to the door and pushed me out quite quickly. 

"Go and have fun," said Papa. 

I walked out and Wade was waiting for me by the elevator door in a black hoodie. "Wade!" I said excitedly. 

"So, please tell me nobody's home," said Wade and he started pulling at my shirt and he winked. I felt my face blush and he laughed. "So?"

"They're leaving in a minute," I said. "We can still go in and hang out." I pulled him by his arm and he laughed. As we walked in Dad and Papa were still flirting with each other on the sofa and all the others were ready to go. "They're going on a mission," I whispered. I led him past everyone and up the stairs. Everyone was so occupied they hardly even notice. The second my bedroom door shut, Wade had me in his grip against the wall. 

"Oh Peter," he whispered. "Can we please just have some fun?" I put my hands on his cheeks and he put his hands around the waistband of my clothes. "Think about it."

"Okay Wade," I said. "But only once." He smirked and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He laid me down on my bed and climbed on top of me while taking of my shirt. "Wait Wade... I want you."

"Yeah and you're getting me right now," said Wade and he laughed. 

"No... I want you back," I said and he paused and rolled his eyes.

"Peter... we've talked about this a thousand times. I thought we were just going to have a bit fun with each other whenever we meet!" cried Wade and he quickly got off me.

"Yeah... but I started to really like you again," I said and I looked down. Wade sighed and he came and sat down close to me. 

"Look, that's okay... but it's not what I want at the moment and I'm sorry," said Wade. 

"But why!" I yelled and I grabbed his sleeve and held onto him tightly. "Please tell me why."

"Peter, I'll never be able to see you," said Wade. "I have to go." He stood up and ran as quick as he could. I put my shirt back on as quick as I could and I ran after him but even when I got outside, he was nowhere. A tear fell down my cheek and then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and yelled "Wade!" but it wasn't. It was a boy with brown/blonde hair and dark brown eyes that reminded me of my Dad.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said drying my eyes. "I was just looking for my ex-boyfriend." 

"Wow," said the guy and he smiled. "You're better off with out him anyway."

"Anyway did you want something?" I asked and I smiled back.

"Yeah... you dropped your phone," said the guy and he handed it to me with a smashed screen. "The screen broke... I'm sorry."

"Oh thanks," I said. "I'm Peter."

"I'm Noah," he said. "You seemed kind of upset. Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Yeah sure," I said and we both headed to the park.

STEVE'S P.O.V

Tony was holding onto my arm for the whole mission. "That was fun," said Tony and he kissed my cheek as we got into our room. 

"I know. You couldn't let go of me," I said and I held him close to me. 

"Of course I couldn't," said Tony softly and he put his finger on my lip and I smiled. "I can't wait to move in. When should we look for houses?"

"I don't know Tony. Whenever you want," I said. "Me, you and Peter should all go. It'll be fun." Bucky walked into the room.

"Oh... sorry to interrupt. I was wondering if I was allowed to go to the shops or if that would be dangerous," said Bucky. 

"Oh... I guess we could go with you," I said. "Is that okay Tony?"

"I'm going to wait for Peter to come back but you two go," said Tony and he kissed me before jumping on the bed. "Bye."

We both walked to shops in hats and hoodies and we talked about our childhood and war and everything. "I missed you Bucky," I said. 

"I know. I missed you too," he said. "So... you're moving in with Tony."

"Yes... I just love him so much," I said and I felt my cheeks blush. 

"Steve... I don't want you away from Avengers tower. Not until I'm safe... out of the news," said Bucky. 

"Why? That could be a while Bucky," I said.

"Because you're the only one that cares!" cried Bucky. "If it wasn't for you, I would've been handed in to the police and killed or something." 

"I don't know Buck... I'll see how long I can hold it off," I said.

TONY'S P.O.V

Peter came running into my room and he jumped on my bed and lay down next to me. "Hi Dad," he said and he smiled. 

"How was your meeting with Wade?" I asked.

"Terrible. I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore," said Peter.

"Oh... I'm sorry," I said and I sat up.

"No don't be. I met this other guy called Noah and he's so nice and kind... he gave me his number too!" said Peter excitedly,

"That's great," I said. 

Just then, Steve walked in the room and jumped on the bed with us. "What's up guys?" he asked.

"Peter met a new guy!" I shouted before Peter could say anything.

"Dad!" cried Peter. "But yeah I did... he's called Noah."

"Noah Parker-Stark-Rogers," said Steve. "I like it." I laughed and Peter jumped off the bed.

"I'm going to call him now. Bye!" he said. Steve climbed onto me and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too."