A Whole new World

Khushi POV
I kept staring at my new house for god knows how long. I could feel Arnavji's eyes on me. But my fingers on their on accord, kept touching the name Parilok. This felt like a new beginning altogether. And I simply loved it.
I felt Arnavji's hand holding my other hand. I looked at him but dropped my gaze towards the floor. His intense eyes were trying to melt me in poodle for sure. Slowly, he lifted my hand & placed a kiss on top. I looked up towards him again.

"I love you Khushi. So much." He declared with utmost passion.
Rather than blushing again I decided to tease him. Why not make him blush this time.

"I love you too, Jaanu Baanu." And this time it was him who got flustered. Time for payback laad governer, I thought.

"What the.." he said turning a little red.

"Whats wrong Arnavji?" This time I asked with mock innocence.

"Khushi...you cannot call me that. I dont like these love names. And don't even think about calling me that in front of the family." Fear evident in his tone.

Hahaha...now I know how to push your buttons Arnav Singh Raizada. I laughed mentally.

"Why whats wrong in calling in Jaanu Baanu. It sounds so cute. From next time onwards I will only use such terms. Arnavji is old news now. This is something refreshing dont you think?" With that I walked towards inside the mansion.

"No..no..no. Khushi wait. Listen to me..." I ignored him and entered my new home.

Arnav POV
Seriously...Jaanu Baanu...No Ways!!! She cannot call me that. Its too cheesy. Everyone in the family will make fun of me. Swami sounds 100 times better now. God I need to stop her. This girl will drive me crazy for sure.
Before I could talk to Khushi. Everyone in the family gathered around to welcome her in Parilok.

Anjali POV
"OMG...Khushiji, It seems that I am hugging you after ages. All of us missed you a lot. I cannot believe you are actually here with us. How are you? How was your stay in Lucknow?And most importantly have you forgiven my brother? Have you?" I asked breathlessly without a pause.

"Relax Di. I know how you are feeling right now. I missed you all as well. I am totally fine. All thanks to Devi Maiyya. My stay in Lucknow was great. And yes I have forgiven your Chotte. And dont worry his punishment has beem discussed already. He is ready for repentance too." Khushiji replied.

"Punishment. Oh. Ofcourse. I hope Chotte will be able to take the punishment. But what is this punishment all about..?" I asked a little scared now.

"He will get a life long imprisonment Di. After all punishment should fit the level of crime. So as per the Judge which is me, Arnavji will have to bear life imprisonment with Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada." She winked with her answer.

Oh Devi Maiyya....this means. She has forgiven my Chotte. And they are planning to..
"This means you guys are getting married....wow...this is great news. Right Nani. I am so happy. There is so much preparation to be done. Oh my goodness..."

Arnav POV
We were all sitting in the living room. Di's excitement knew no bounds. She wanted everything to be perfect for the wedding. And my soon to be wife, looked so pure and angelic holding Pari in her arms. Children. Have a mind of their own. As soon as my niece saw Khushi, she practically pounced on her. Pari welcomed her Khushi Mami with many adorable noises.
And watching Khushi with Pari took me to another dream world. A world where Khushi is playing with our child. Showering the kid in her love.

"Ok so it is decided. We are going tomorrow to Madhumatiji's place to further discuss the marriage date and functions." Nani declared.

And I saw from the corner of my eye how Khushi flinched hearing that. I awaited with bated breath to hear what she would say now. This wont be easy for her. I had also not missed the fact how my love had avoided talking to Payal. Apart from a Hi, nothing was further exchanged between the two.
Payal looked guilty as well.

"Naniji...I will be staying here with you all. I hope you are not expecting me to go to my maiden home. Sorry to burst your bubble but I cannot forget how my own family found it super easy to distrust me. I have forgiven Arnavji and you all. But I cannot say the same for my family. They abandoned me as if I was nothing to them.  Even after living with them for 10 years I was never entitled to family support from them.
This is my request to you. Please do all the rituals here. You may call them to attend the wedding and functions. As Jeeji's maiden family they deserve to attend family functions. But dont expect anything more from you. From now onwards Arnavji and you all are my family. For the rest of my life."

Saying that Khushi walked towards the kitchen. And everyone turned silent. But I knew what had to be done. I wont let my love feel sad from now on. Thats my promise to myself.

Khushi POV
I entered the kitchen. And after a really long time focused on my stress buster. With all my efforts I made Jalebis. Focus Khushi. Forget everything. Only make hot and sweet Jalebis. After a few minutes I got busy in my task.

Suddenly out of nowhere two arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel him. His strong arms pulled me towards his warm chest. I shivered with his touch.

"Arnavji..." I said in a whisper.

"Yeah...soon to be wifey. So you are making Jalebis huh. Hmm. Make some sugar free ones too. And feed me with your sweet hands. They will turn extra sweet for sure." He murmured in my left ear.
And I vibrated with pleasure. But then I remembered that the entire family was sitting outside.

"Oh Devi Maiyya. Everyone is in the living room Arnavji!! Let me go. What if someone comes to the kitchen..." I said with red cheeks.

"Well. You should have thought of that earlier. It is your fault Khushi, you look so sexy while making Jalebis. I could not stop myself." He turned me and kissed me on my cheek. And smirked at me.

"Whatttt....I look...like that...how can you say that. You... Shameless Raizada!!!"

"Hmmm....Shameless huh. Oh really. You are allowed to call me cute. And I cannot call you sexy."

"I...I...I mean..." I sounded hopeless..like a housefly in a sweetbowl. He laughed really loud listening to my stutter. And it reminded me of the time when I saw him laugh for the first time. He still looks so handsome.

"Khushi. Relax. I am only teasing you. And listen to me. Forget about every negative thought. Ok. Be a little selfish from now on. If you dont want to talk about Gupta family, nobody will force you to do so. Thats my promise to you. And focus on only our happiness. Alright?" He said with utmost sincerely.

And I hugged him in return. Feeling cherished by his love and care for me.