Finally - We Are One!

Arnav POV
After a really long time I can say that life has given me everything. I am satisfied with my life. Today Khushi will complete me as a man. And it is all because of her love that I am about to get married for life. Me. The guy who had no belief in rituals, customs and marriage. Sometimes life surprises you in the most unexpected ways.
An angel dressed up in green dropped in my arms one evening. And very soon the same angel will take vows with me. I accept defeat. God exists. It is him who writes our destiny. But as human beings we fail to understand his doings at times. My ego failed. True love won.

Khushi POV
Life has always been a roller coaster ride for me. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had actually succeeded in meeting Abhishekji that night in Sheesh Mahal. I would have surely lost the wonderful opportunity to meet the love of my life. My Arnavji. One wrong turn had given me the right man in my life. The games DM plays with us in the name of destiny are strange.

Anjali POV
In these past few days Karanji has become such a great friend of mine. He actually cares for me and Pari. He said that I could share my good or bad moments with him. And this morning I blurted out my life story to him. It all happened at once. I was crying, thinking about my life and how Pari will always be deprived of a father's love. But then out of nowhere he walked into the kitchen. And for once I failed to control my emotions. I wanted a shoulder to lean on. To cry my sorrows. And seeing my brother happy with Khushi stopped me from sharing my pain with him.
Karan consoled me. He even joked about my tears and how I could help in improving water scarcity. Hehe. He made me smile. And I appreciate his efforts. He is a genuine friend. I wish he gets all that he wants in his life.

Karan POV
I am in pain. And I cannot do anything for it. Seeing my Anjali in tears felt like someone poked me with thousands of pointy needles all at once. Shyam Manohar Jha...you will rot in hell. I cannot take it anymore. I have decided that I will speak to Arnav today itself. Both Arnav and Khushi will help me win over Anjali. I trust them. God please help me make her and Pari happy.

Wedding moments:

Khushi: this is not fair at all. Akaash Jeeju, Nanheji why are you lifting him. This is purely cheating. How will I put the garland on Arnavji. As it is this Laad Governer finds ways to run away from me. Dont try to make him a runaway groom please.

Arnav: Khushi stop blushing so much. I am only lifting you as per the Raizada family custom. I have not even started anything yet. You will become a tomato by tomorrow if you continue this way.

Khushi: Oho Arnavji. Come here and join us. Lets talk with the family. I feel so happy chatting with everyone. Why are in a rush to go to our room?

Arnav: alright Di...no more teasing. Here is your shagun. Now go and take these idiots with you as well. And NK stop bothering Khushi with your Salman Khan stories. Dont distract my wife.

Khushi POV
Haha. My wedding moments will be something that all of us will recall with great fun and joy. Especially Arnavji's temper. But now that we are all alone I feel somewhat nervous. He was coming so close to me when suddenly someone knocked at our door again. He fumed with anger. And I laughed seeing this side of him.
But both of us were shocked to see Karanji outside the door. He looked pretty serious for the first time.

"Whats wrong Karanji? Why are you here at this time? I thought you will be gone by now? Were you not planning to leave early to attend your out of town meeting for tomorrow?" I asked him
"I am sorry guys. I know I should not bother you guys at this time. Tonight is special for you both. But I could not stop myself. I am leaving tomorrow. So I have to say this right now. Orelse I will constantly be worried for her." Karanji said.
"What are you trying to say Karan?" Arnavji asked

Arnav POV
"What are you trying to say Karan?" I asked
He was not making sense at all. What does he mean?
"Arnav and Khushi....I will be forever thankful to you for inviting me to your wedding. It is because of you that I met the love of my life. And in this past one week I got the opportunity to understand her better. And believe me when I say this that she became my everything. Some say that it takes a while to fall in love. But for me one beautiful smile of hers was enough. I fell for her. And now seeing her in pain is hurting me. I want to make her happy. I want to make her mine. Will you guys help me?" He asked with a touch of nervousness.
"Who did you fall in love with Karan...and how is she in pain?" I asked calmly. If I could help him I will. He is practically family for Khushi. And a genuine friend. He deserves all the happiness in this world.

"Arnav...I...I...what I am trying to say is that...that.." he stuttered.
"You can tell us Karanji. We will help you ofcourse. Gupta promise." My wife replied with concern.
"Arnav...Khushi...I am in love with Anjali. She is everything to me. I want her and Pari in my life." Karan stated.
"WHAT!?!?....DI...Karan do you even know what you are saying?" I said in anger hearing Dis name from her mouth.
"I know I know. You are very protective for her and Pari. And believe me this is not a joke for me. I am very serious about this. And I even know about that psycho creep Shyam. You have every right to be cautious after what happened in her past. But please try to understand from my point of view. You are in love with Khushi too. When she was not in your life were you not desperate for her?"

It took me a while to grasp what he was saying. Hearing that he loved Di was shocking. And I did want to protect her after the way that snake hurt her. But when he said he is desperate like I was once for Khushi...it reminded of the fact that today Karan is facing the same difficulty that I felt when Khushi was away from me. I felt hands on my shoulder. I knew it was Khushi.

"Arnavji. As a brother you have every right to be protective for Di. But we should be happy for Di. This is her chance to find happiness once again. Di and Pari both will be very happy with Karanji. Final decision will be yours. But please think about this calmly." Khushi said softly.

After a while I smiled. And looked at Karan. He was squirming under my gaze. Time for payback buddy. I walked towards him and whispered the same words to him which he whispered to me not long ago.

"If the smile that I see on Di's face everyday disappears for a even a single second anytime in the near future, consider yourself buried 10 feet under the ground Gupta"
And we smiled at one another recalling that eventful night.

Khushi POV
Soon enough Arnavji and I agreed on helping him get his love, our Di, once he returns from his business trip. And he left hugging us with full enthusiasm. Leaving Arnavji a bit flabbergasted.

"Hehehe...whats wrong Pritam Pyare? Get used to such lovey-dovey hugs from now on." I said haughtily.

He walked towards me purposely only to corner me to the wall and blocked me with his arms.
"Really now Khushi...if thats the case then I should say the same. Get used to lots passionate nights from now onwards." With that he kissed me thoroughly and we forgot the rest of the world. Finally we were together..we became one. And this night became the Moment of another Truth...The Moment of Our Truth...Our Love. And another love which was at the verge of blooming soon enough.

Last chapter completed guys. Only an epilogue left. I am feeling really emotional right now. I started this story with pain and hurt but ended it with happiness and love. This will always remain my baby. My first Arshi FF. And dont feel disheartened. After the epilogue...a new story..a new thought will arise in my mind for sure.