Chapter 28~ 7 Months Later~

You have no idea how much girls love babies until you watch them play with babies. I swear I've heard 'Oh you are so cute' about ten trillion times. Sadly they weren't talking about me... I feel so neglected. I look over at Aaliyah who is playing with Landon, and you can tell that she is full of joy, Mal is playing with Maddison, aka Maddie, and Grace was playing with Natalie.

The babies were born about three and a half months ago and I swear Aaliyah was never so bent on coming over. I felt disappointed when I found out that the only reason she wanted to come over was because of the babies, not me. I've also noticed that Malory and Grace have been over a lot too. I look over when I hear a small little giggle coming from over by Aaliyah. I look over at Aaliyah and realized that she didn't hear Landon giggle. I look over at Mal and Grace who are smiling at him.

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours. You in those little high waisted shorts. She knows what I think about, and what I think about," Grace quickly answers her phone. Her face falls. She put Natalie down on her pink blanket and walked over to Mal. She wraps her arms around her shoulders and kisses her cheek. When she stands upright she looks at me and smiles.

"Thanks for letting me come over Holland," she says. She taps Aaliyah's shoulder, causing Aaliyah to turn around. "I've got to go, it was nice seeing you again," she tells Aaliyah. Aaliyah nods and smiles.

"I'll talk to you soon, Gracelynn," Aaliyah says, smiling at her. I think Aaliyah is the only one I know that calls Grace by her full name. Grace waves at us one last time before she leaves. I hear a ding. When I look over at Mal she is on her phone. She frowns.

"I gotta go too, I'm sorry, I guess that my family is going to dinner with my dad's boss. I'll probs come over in the next few days and drag Grace along with me," she announces before going over and laying Maddie by Natalie. She tells Aaliyah goodbye and leaves. I walk over to Natalie and Maddie and pick one of them up in each arm. I could tell that they were tired so I walk down the hall, to Maddie's room first. I kissed her forehead and laid her in her crib. She starts to cry as soon as I put her down. I hurridly do the same thing with Natalie and run to the kitchen. I make two bottles and look at the time. 2:30, aka nap time. I run back to the rooms and give each sister a bottle. I walk into the living room and sit by Aaliyah. She looks at me and smiles.

"It's nap time," I tell her.

"Ok, great I'm tired," she retorts. I roll my eyes.

"Not for us," I tell her. She sighs, but says okay and hands Landon to me. I carry him into the kitchen with me and make a bottle. I give it to him as I take him back to his room. I lay him down in the crib and he's asleep instantaniously. I walk back out to the living room and sat by Lees on the couch.

"Baby, we need to talk," Aaliyah tells me as she turns to face me. I nod. "So I haven't told you something," she says with a guilty expression on her face.

"What haven't you told me babe?" I ask as the worst scenarios play in my head.

"Well, you see, I'm going to California to get my hearing fixed," she informs me. I sigh.

"Why, Lees? You're perfect just the way you are," I tell her. She shakes her head.

"Holland, I don't think you understand if we have a future together, like I really want, I'll never forgive myself if I can't hear you propose to me. Plus if we go somewhere and have kids in the future I won't be able to hear them in the slightest," she tells me. I brush her hair behind her ear.

"Lees, isn't there some other way?" I ask desperately. She shakes her head. I frown.

"Holl, when my mom comes to pick me up I'm leaving for Cali. I don't know how long I'll be up there because I was actually going to take voice lessons, and maybe try out for The Voice," she tells me.

"Why didn't you ever tell me this?" I ask.

"Because I knew that you could talk me out of it if you tried hard enough," she tells me. I frown. She's leaving? I look at the clock, it's now 3:10, which means her mom will be here any minute to come get her. "I need to go get my stuff packed," she says grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs and to my room. We pack her stuff until I hear the doorbell ring. We stand up and I walk her to her car. I open her door for her and she gives me a gigantic smile.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I tell her. She nods.

"I'm will too," she says as she hops in the Backseat. I shut the door. "Holl, come 'ere," she requests. I lean into the window and she kisses me.

"Don't find anyone better than me while you're gone," I tell her. She shakes her head. "Holland Hunter, I could never find someone better than you," she says. I brush her hair out of her face before standing right side up. "Hey, wait," she says grabbing my hand. I look back at her and she gives me a slight chuckle as she wipes some stray tears off of my face, "Holland, I love you," she says. I smile at her.

"Aaliyah, I have a question? Would you despise me if I waited until you got back to tell you that?"

"I mean, I guess not. Why?"

"If the surgery works I want you to hear me say it, because I got to hear you say it," I tell her. She smiles.

"Then I'll gladly wait, besides I know you do," she says.

"I do," I reply. She lets go of my hand, and I wave at Lydia as they pull out. No, I need to tell her that I love her. I run down my driveway. "I love you Aaliyah," I yell, before realizing 5hat she couldn't hear me, it was no use. I wasn't going to tell her over the phone. I was too late.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book! it has been a long process writing it, and I am hoping to get the second book LTNSDG up ASAP, if you are all interested in me publishing a second book with all of these characters. This chapter is deticated to @madisongraceblair and @Lostlover1992 thanks for supporting my book!

I love all of you so much words can't even do it justice!! I love you guys!! I couldn't have done it without you guys and I am so greatful!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share with your friends!!!

Love and Peace ✌
-Kennedy