Chapter 12

Ryder was sitting on Hendry's lap while looking through his pad and seeing if there was anything interesting going on in their peaceful town. Hendry had his head on top of Ryder's head watching him scroll down the news and other websites. He looked to his left to see Thunder relaxing on the fluffy carpet with Rubble and Zuma. Everest had to leave because her trainer was back leaving a sad Skye behind but Everest promise to come back making her happy again. Rocky was cuddling close to Chase who had his head on top of Rocky's shoulder and holding him close to him.

"Oh! Look at this one!" Ryder said holding his tablet up for Hendry to read.

"A whale has been save by the beach people who saw the distressed whale stuck and help it get back with it's family. Huh cool." Hendry said hugging Ryder's waist and nuzzling close to his neck.

Ryder chuckle and lean close to Hendry who smiled and let his eyes close. Ryder watch as Hendry close his eyes and look at his pups to see them too sleeping. Good thing it was a Saturday because there now problems on Saturday and Sunday. He smiled and looked back at his pad and decided to check his mailbox. Once he log in there was a lot of notification sounds ringing waking some of the pups and making Hendry look up from Ryder's neck and look at the pad. He looked at Ryder who was confused and shock because the notification keep going and going.

"What the hell??" Hendry growled when it stop on 103 notification on Ryder's mailbox.

Ryder look at his lover and look back the pad to see all the pups looking at them concerned. Ryder gulp and open the box to see that all the messages were sent from Katie beside two messages. He open the messages and his eyes went wide. Each messages were rude and mean messages. Each one had hatred, anger and disrespect towards Ryder making Ryder cover his mouth and look away from the pad almost dropping it. Hendry gasp and caught it seeing his lover stand and run to his room.

"RYDER!!" Hendry shouted and ran after him with the pad.

The pups followed worried for their master. They got to Ryder's room and it was lock. Hendry curse and look at the pad to only make him so angry. He read each message Katie sent to Ryder and he was about to kill Katie. He took a deep breath and breath out slowly. He selected on all the messages and deleted them because Ryder doesn't deserved this crap from the blonde girl. He looked at the pups and told them that he will handle this and that they should return to their sleep. They nod and listen to Hendry because they knew that he could Ryder the most. They left and Hendry look at Ryder's door and put in the code for him to enter. The door open and he walk in to see no Ryder but he heard crying in the bathroom making him walk to the door knob. He sigh knowing that Ryder decided to hide their because Hendry can't open it. Sadly for Ryder he was wrong. He took out a bobby pin and put in the key hole and messed with the lock until he heard a click and smiled. He open the door to see Ryder in the corner crying on his knees with his head on them. Hendry put his hand on his chest feeling the hurt of seeing his lover crying.

He walk towards him and kneel down putting his hand on Ryder's shoulders making him look up and lung himself towards him. He was crying softly like a child. Hendry sadly looked at Ryder and held him close letting Ryder know that it was alright to let his feelings out. Not everyone is strong enough to hold their feelings back for long.

~In Foggy Bottom~

"Dad!! Why are we back here!!!" Stacy yelled looking at her dad angrily.

"Oh my princess. You loved it here when you were young." Mayor Humdinger said.

Stacy growled and rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Yeah when I was five. No I HATE this place." Stacy growled and look away.

Mayor Humdinger frown and looked at Stacy who was looking at the island cover in fog. He pulled out a control with three button of different colors making Stacy gasp and look at him.

"Don't you dare!" Stacy yelled.

Mayor Humdinger sigh and pressed the green button making Stacy gasp.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stacy yelled.

~Watchtower~

"Ryder it doesn't matter what she says. She just letting her feelings get to her." Hendry said wiping to Ryder wiping Ryder's tears away.

"I-I know......b-but she m-my f-friend....." Ryder hiccup while leaning close to Hendry's hand.

Hendry smiled softly but gasp in pain and close his eyes feeling so much pain in his head and chest. He groan and pulled his hand back from Ryder who gasp and watch as Hendry put one hand on his head and the other on his chest and scream in pain. Ryder caught Hendry when he was about to fall. Hendry was groaning and screaming in pain making Ryder get worried sick for him.

"Robo dog! Help!!" Ryder cried while holding Hendry close who was now groaning in so much pain.

~Foggy Bottom~

"ENOUGH!!!" Stacy and Humdinger gasp when they saw a blond woman walking to Mayor Humdinger and slapping him when she took the control and press the white button and breaking it. "What did i just TOLD you!!"

"But Ella, my love..." Mayor Humdinger said but received another slap.

"No! Don't!" Ella said and sigh. "Stacy my baby."

"Mother!" Stacy smiled with tears and ran to her in a hug.

Stacy's mom smiled and held her beloved daughter close. She smiled and kissed Stacy head softly and everywhere.

"Oh my darling. How are you and my sweet son." Ella said sadly.

"Okay..." Stacy sadly smiled.

"I do hope no one was around to see him in pain from you idiotic father device." Ella said sadly with Stacy nodding her head.

'I hope Ryder wasn't there to see him in pain from Dad device.' Stacy thought.

Ella notice that her daughter was way more worried then usually making her want to ask Stacy about Hendry later. She sigh and looked at Mayor Humdinger who was rubbing his mustache while holding another control and smiled sweetly at his wife and daughter. She truly hopes that her beloved son will be safe and okay somewhere in Adventure Bay.