Chapter 38

Joshua had just managed to leave the HQ unnoticed and went to his boat. He went downstairs and put Ryder in a room and pulled back fast when he tried scratching again.

"J-Just leave...please." Ryder cried snuggling close to Hendry's jacket.

Joshua sadly looked at him and went upstairs and took out his phone calling Stacy.

"Did you find him?" Stacy whisper.

"Mission accomplishes," Joshua said turning his boat on.

"Alright, I'm gonna start going to the dock. Be ready." Stacy whispers and hung up. 

She stood up and clap her hands.

"Welp I had fun. Sadly Joshua just called me telling me his mother called saying his sister is in the hospital." Stacy said walking to her mom.

"Oh, I hope she okay," Ella said.

"Don't worry honey. At least we spend some family time." Humdinger smiled.

"Yeah," Oliver said glaring at his sister who was glaring back.

"Dick," Stacy said.

"Bitch," Oliver said.

"Trainwreck," Stacy smirk and went to hug her father. "I actually had fun. Bye, dad." 

Stacy wave and walk out her home but started running to the dock when she was far from her home. Joshua took notice and started driving slowly and Stacy jump on the boat. He then started driving away from Foggy Bottom. Stacy went to Joshua who pointed down with his head making Stacy nod and go downstairs. She walks into the other room and stops at the door to hear Ryder crying. She leans close and just heard him crying making her heartbreak to pieces. 

~Watchtower~

Hendry looked at the time to see it was 2:58 a.m meaning it was Friday. He growled and pulled his hair back looking at the pups sleeping on their bean bags. He sighed and walk out the balcony and look towards the ocean and close his eyes.

"Please, bring him back to me..." Hendry whine and let his head down with tears falling down.

He quickly looked up when he heard a car driving fast towards them and ran to the pole when he saw it was Joshua's green hummer(Pic on top). He ran outside and watch as the car park and Stacy climb out. He ran towards his sister who smiles sadly at him and pointed her thumb at the back making him run. Joshua and Stacy left them and Hendry swing the door open to whine plainly seeing his lover trying so hard to hide behind his jacket.

"R-Ryder." Hendry chokes out making him look up.

"H-Hendry!!" Ryder cried and lung towards him.

Hendry caught him and held him close with tears falling and comforting his weeping mate.

"I-I'm s-sorry!! I-I'm s-sorry!!" Ryder mewled while shaking.

"W-why are you s-sorry? I-I should be the one apologizing." Hendry chuckles softly but he stops.

He sniffs Ryder and all he saw was pure red. Ryder smelt like another male. Another person. Someone had tried raping HIS MATE!! Someone tried taking what was HIS!!! Ryder cried harder knowing that Hendry smelt him and thought that he wouldn't want him anymore because he let someone else touch him.

"I'm sorry!!" Ryder cried.

Hendry looked at his lover and made him look at him and kiss Ryder who gasps and looked confused.

"Hey, I would never leave you if you were....yeah. I wouldn't even dare to think about it. Come on let's get you clean and in our nest." Hendry said walking inside the Watchtower and covering Ryder with his jacket on his legs.

Ryder sniff softly and gasp when he saw all the pups sleeping in the main room and looked at Hendry who smiled softly.

"They were worried sick about you. Come on, let's get you clean and well wake them up letting them know you're okay." Hendry said walking into his room and into a shower.

~One Hour Later~

Ryder still felt dirty while Hendry was brushing his hair that his ears were still pine down. Hendry took notice and nuzzle him making Ryder sniff softly. They both looked up when they heard running and Ryder smile brightly seeing the pups jumping on the bed.

"RYDER!!!!" the pups all scream happily.

"Pups!!" Ryder cried hugging all of them.

"We thought we would never see you!" Rocky whined.

"Were so sorry!!" Skye and Rubble cried.

"We weren't able to protect you!!" Zuma and Chase whined.

"Forgive us please!!" Rubble and Thunder said.

Ryder looked at all the pups and tear up once again and held the pups close to him once again not wanting to let go but whine when another wave hit him. Hendry took notice and put his hand on Ryder's shoulder making him look at his mate. 

"It's okay pups. None of us saw it coming. It was no one's fault. It caught us by surprise." Ryder purred softly and nuzzle each pup. "All that matter is that were safe and sound now."

Ryder smiled softly making the pups nuzzle their master/friend. Thunder smiled and looked at his friend to see him looking concern and worried. He went to him and put his paws on his shoulder.

"Talk to him Hendry," Thunder whisper while smiling.

Hendry smiled and nod and told the pups to go get some rest. The pups all nod and hug Ryder one more time and left the room leaving them alone. Once the door close Ryder sighed and groan again when his heat was making him feel warmer than ever. Hendry was about to touch him but held back his hand making Ryder whine softly.

"I-I know....y-you must think I-I'm dirty," Ryder whined.

"W-What! No of course not Ryder! I could never think like that!! Never!!" Hendry said making Ryder look at him.

"Well, I do!! I-I was...Oh, g-god." Ryder cried making Hendry pull his mate close to him and nuzzle him.

Showing his mate comfort and love. Ryder was shaking and crying softly on Hendry's shoulder and just stayed like that until he calms down. Hendry made Ryder look at him and kiss him softly making Ryder mewl but he pulled back.

"I-I'm...not ready..t-to have the baby....n-not today's h-heat...I-I just f-feel w-wrong...." Ryder whined softly.

Hendry felt his heart sting but he smiled softly and nuzzle him.

"Hey, I understand. I had a feeling you would say that. Lucky Starlynn mail me some birth control pills." Hendry said handing Ryder the pills.

Ryder looked at him while holding the pills with tears falling and looking confused.

"Y-Your not m-mad?" Ryder said.

"Of course not. I want you to be comforted. I'll support on whatever you do, Ryder." Hendry said hugging him close.

Ryder smiled and lean close to his lover purring softly and wrapping his tail around Hendry's tail who smiled and hug him tightly.