Chapter 46

A/N: I got this wonderful idea by Zumalover136 . Also, a little bit of smut here.

_______________________________________________

Ryder chuckles softly while the pups were messing around with some balls that Katie has sent them. He smiled when Hendry hug him from behind kissing his neck softly. Since the pregnancy test, Ryder wanted to try again next time when they have a chance to be alone. Sadly, they haven't had a chance to even be alone. Ryder's job keeps calling him and Hendry was being called by Joshua for something.

"Sooo my love.~" Hendry said softly that made Ryder shiver.

"What ah!" Ryder gasp when he was turn around to face him.

"Joshua isn't gonna be calling me today. Are you busy." Hendry said in a seductive voice.

"I-I...ahh~" Ryder mewled softly.

Hendry was looking at Ryder mewl while rubbing his hand on Ryder's crotch. He mewled again putting his face on Hendry's shoulder. He smirks and holds Ryder making him wrap his legs around his waist.

"Let's go accomplish this pregnancy," Hendry said in a commanding voice.

Ryder nod to afraid to let his voice out. They were inside and Hendry got inside his room and laid Ryder on his bed and start kissing him softly. Ryder wraps his legs around Hendry and moans when Hendry dry hump him.

"H-Hendry!~" Ryder cried.

"Ryder..." Hendry purred.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

"FUCK!!!" Hendry screams while Ryder groans in frustration.

He smiled sadly at Hendry who was looking down angrily. He grabs the pup pad and answers the call seeing it was  Alex. 

"Alex? W-What happen?" Ryder gasp feeling Hendry messing around with his crotch.

"Ryder! I was wondering if you and Chase can come help me practice with MAGIC!" Alex said happily.

"I-I ahh~~" Ryder leans his head back covering his mouth.

Hendry licks his lips and started sucking on Ryder's dick making him thrust his hip. 

"Ryder? Ryder? Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"Y-Yeess~!" Ryder cried out softly. "W-We'll b-be therree~~"

Alex smiled brightly and nodded his head and hung up allowing Ryder to hold onto Hendry's hair and moan his name loudly to cum in his mouth. Hendry smirks and swallow it down and lick his lips. He then kissed Ryder who mewled and kissed back enjoying the kiss.

"Be back," Hendry said in a commanding voice making Ryder shiver and nod.

~Alex Home~

Ryder raises a brow seeing how Alex had a huge book that made him look at him.

"Alex, where on earth did you get that book?" Ryder asks.

"I found it! Come on sit here Ryder!!" Alex said tapping the chair next to him.

"Okay, but Alex did you at least check who this book belong to?" Ryder said while sitting down.

"Nope! Let's do this!!" Alex said.

"Wait, Alex!" Chase barked.

"Gnuoy mih ekam .Eganeet ot yob. Yob ot reganeet!" Alex said quickly not even sure what he said. (Teenager to boy. Boy to teenager. Make him young!)