Chapter 36

A/N: Little bit of smut and fluffly. BUT THERE WILL BE RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________

Ryder and Hendry were still sleeping peacefully in bed until Ryder's pup pad started ringing waking them both up. Hendry growled and grab the pad but stop when he felt Ryder rubbing himself on him.

"Now?" Hendry asks softly still holding the ringing pad.

"I-I don't know..I feel so warm." Ryder mewled leaning close to Hendry and nuzzling close to his chest. "You smell so good."

Hendry sniffs the air and growled possessively and look at the pad to see it was only Katie making him roll his eyes and put the pad down and turn his attention towards Ryder who was mewling for attention.

"Shss I got you," Hendry growled and went over him and started kissing him deeply making Ryder's cat ears pin down.

"H-Hendry." Ryder mewled and wrap his legs around him and gasp in pleasure when he felt Hendry dry hump him. "A-Aaaahh~~"

Ryder's tail was swaying crazy and it wraps around Hendry's tail making him smirk and kiss Ryder's neck. He purred and lean close to his mate and moaning in pleasure feeling his mate hump him through his short.

"T-Take it off please." Ryder cried but gasp again when the pup pad ring again. 

Hendry growled and was about to break the pad but Ryder grabs the pad and answers it to see a terrified Mayor Goodway.

"RYDER HELP PLEASE!!!" Mayor Goodway cried.

"M-Mayor w-what's wrong??" Ryder gasp while sitting up.

"It's Mayor Humdinger!! He took the children away from school and won't give them back!!" She said worried sick.

"Oh no." Ryder heart drop when she said, children. 

Hendry's eyes were pure anger hearing that his father was the one doing this. Ryder told Mayor Goodway theirs on their way. Hendry stood up but stood in front of Ryder who looked at him.

"Are you sure you can move. Your heat is today and you told me you feel warm." Hendry said concern.

"I'll be fine. I just feel warm but not that much to be wanting you badly." Ryder said making Hendry nod.

"Okay. I trust you, Ryder." Hendry said kissing his lover.

~1 Hour Later~

Ryder and Hendry were at the mountain where Humdinger was keeping the children with the pups in mission paws suits. Ryder took a deep breath feeling his body get warmer but shook it off. Hendry looked at his mate concern who smiled softly at him.

"Ahh if it isn't Ryder, my pathetic son, and paw patrol." Mayor Humdinger laughed seeing the pups growling.

"Release the children dad!!" Hendry growled deadly.

Mayor Humdinger rolled his eyes and fix his suit and smirk at Ryder seeing his face all red and his cat ears pin down and his tail swaying side to side. He chuckles and looked at his kittens who nodded and disappeared. 

"Well isn't someone in their heat cycle." Humdinger said making Hendry stand in front of Ryder with a deadly growl. 

"Don't even think about it old man," Hendry growled.

"Okay, then I won't kitty catastrophe. NOW!!!" Mayor Humdinger shouted. 

Ryder gasp when the kittens were attacking them making the pups and Hendry get separated. He was about to help but he felt a hand with a napkin over his mouth making him go unconscious. Hendry growled at the kitty that was trying to spray him with water and smirk when Skye bite the kitty's tail making her run back to Humdinger. Chase and Rocky bark at their copycats making them hiss and run back too. Marshall hoes the other kitties making them run back to their master who growled and grabs his kitten. 

"Fine!! You won this round!!" Humdinger said and ran away with his kittens behind laughing.

Hendry didn't like the sound of them laughing at all and looked around for Ryder. He was gone! Ryder was nowhere to be seen and Hendry was freaking out.

"No...nonononono!! He fucking plans it!!" Hendry growled and whined.

"Plan what!" Skye said seeing Chase and Rocky helping the children down.

"Where Ryder?" Marshall asks worriedly.

"He fucking planned it all!!" Hendry whine. "He took him...."

~Foggy Bay~

Ryder groans while holding his head and look around. He took notice that he was in HQ of  Mayor Humdinger's kitty catastrophe. He gasps when he felt his hands were tied up from behind making him unable to move.

"Well well. Seems like you have awoken. Good." Humdinger smirk looking at Ryder.

"Y-You."  Ryder hissed deadly. 

"Yes me. You're in heat, aren't you? Making you weak. How pathetic. He all yours, my son." Humdinger said leaving Ryder and his son alone.

"Son?..H-Hendry?" Ryder mewled but eyes went wide when it wasn't him.

"No. Sorry kitty but I'm not like my stupid stepbrother. The name Oliver." Oliver smirk while stepping into the light.

He had blonde hair like his dad and his eyes too making Ryder shake his head. He pulled himself back but mewled when he felt his heat finally hitting him. He started trembling and he was panting. Oliver smirk and kneel down to Ryder making him look at him.

"Hmm, I can see why Hendry love you. You're truly beautiful. I can't wait to see his reaction once he knows what I did to you." Oliver smirk while taking his jacket off.

Ryder eyes went wide with horror and shook his head.

"N-No d-don't touch m-me!!!" Ryder screams kicking at Oliver who frowns and held his legs down.

"Are you sure. Your body is telling a different story." Oliver said and touch Ryder crotch making Ryder gasp and looking away with tears falling. "Come on show me what he hears when he does this to you." 

Oliver starts pulling Ryder's pants off with his underwear making Ryder shake his head and tremble in fear. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen in his heat. He was supposed to be in his nest with Hendry. Mating with him. Being safe in his arms and waiting to see if he was pregnant with their child. This was wrong in so many ways that it made his stomach turn. He cried out when he felt a finger go inside his entrance and he just wanted it to stop.

"S-Stop PLEASE!!" Ryder cried. 

Oliver didn't listen and add another finger in Ryder not caring if it was hurting him. Ryder was hissing and gasping while Oliver was fingering him too hard. Ryder manages to rip the ropes with his sharp nails and hiss at Oliver.

"I SAID STOP!!" Ryder growled and scratches Oliver on his cheek and pulled back fast with his tail covering his crotch in fear.

"Ack!! You fu- damn!" Oliver growled while covering his check. "Fuck." 

Oliver got up and left Ryder alone to tend his wound. Ryder was shaking in fear and hissing at him when he left. He stops and then threw up feeling his stomach turn in disgust with himself. His body enjoyed the pleasure he was getting but it made him feel dirty. Used. He just wanted all this to be a nightmare and be in Hendry's arm. He started crying badly wishing all this to end. 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: TvT TvT TvT TvT TvT TvT ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tears everywhere. Tomorrow there'll be other three chapters. I swear this will be the last part where my son gets rape. Also, SURPRISE Stacy has a real brother but she doesn't know a thing about him.