⚬Blood Sweat and Tears⚬

Jin's POV

I couldn't move at the sight of how much Joonie had grown.

After all of these years, he was still alive.

He got up from his seat and walked towards me, stopping a few inches away from me. He wrapped his arms around me, and embraced me in a tight hug. It felt like we had both been waiting for this our entire lives. I quickly returned his embrace, sobbing into his shirt.

"I-I missed y-you s-so much J-Joonie..."

I sobbed, voice quivering.

"I t-thought you w-were d-dead when I didn't s-see you at the s-school anymore..."

Namjoon seemed to be crying too, by the way he hugged me tighter.

"I could never leave you J-Jinnie"

He was trying to keep his composure, but I could hear his voice quiver a little.

"You were my reason to stay a-alive. I prayed every night to the heavens that I'd get to see you again..."

I could feel Jimin's gaze on us the entire time.

He left to get something, but I was too enthralled in Joonie that I didn't care. I heard him return, then he finally spoke.

"So, I take it that you two know each other?"

He asked, handing us tissues with a smile.

"We've known each other for about eleven years now. We first met when I found him at an old abandoned high school. I was fifteen-"

"And I was twelve..."

Joonie butted in.

"Hehe, I thought you seemed younger than me.."

"Ha yeah... But continue the story Jinnie"

"Right"

I giggled

"I tried to help Joon, but my dad was a vile man that tried to make me see him as an abomination and leave him to die. I tried to convince him to help him on our way home, but he beat me up to the point where I eventually lost consciousness.."

"..."

Joon and Chim were silent, and I could see that they were very angry with my dad.

I was too...

"But he's gone now. My mom divorced him, and I lived with her ever since, until I moved out"

I heard them both sigh in relief.

"One day that bastard will pay for what he did to you..."

Namjoon spat with rage.

"He'll rue the day that he laid a hand on you hyung"