⚬Heartache⚬

Jin's POV

I hurried and led Joonie and mini me into the car, so that they might have a chance to get away from my dad.

Father...

He's crossed the line this time. He's hurting all of my friends just to get to one hybrid, and a helpless dog. I'm not only very sad and disappointed, but I'm also streaming mad. Why does he hate Joonie and mini me so much...?

"Jinnie, please...calm down..."

Joonie softly put his hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I hadn't realized how hard I was breathing from my mixed emotions.

"If you drive in this condition, we're more than likely to get in an accident, then this would all be for nothing...."

He was right.

I've heard of people getting into car accidents when they're driving upset. Their vision gets blurry, and they end up getting lost in their thoughts. Then, next thing you know, it's all over...

I couldn't help but think about everyone else, stuck in my apartment with my dad. He doesn't even deserve to be called that anymore. They were all in danger, what if they get hurt, or worse.....

"But, Joonie..... What about our friends....?"

"I know you're scared that they'll get hurt, so am I. But I've seen how tactical Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung are. They did a really great job protecting me and Jin. I know they ended up getting pretty banged in the end, but they're very strong. If those two are that strong and intelligent, then I have no doubt that the rest of them can handle him. I trust in they're abilities"

He explained, cupping my face.

"Jinnie, we don't have to go far from here since it's pretty dark out. But we have to go. Give them some time, but keep your ringer on just in case"

I turned on the ignition, and put my car in drive.

I looked back at my apartment, still worried about my friends. I looked at Joonie, and he nodded at me. Seeing as I had to, I left my apartment and drove away with a heavy heart.

15 Minutes Later

After a while, we pulled up to a nearby riverwalk. It was pretty dark, but we decided to go for a walk to talk about things.

Joonie carried mini me in his arms as we walked, since he looked like he was falling asleep.

There was a little silence, apart from the sounds of the water and our footsteps as we walked. We stopped walking when we got to a bench. It wasn't that far from the car, so that was good.

We sat on the bench, and that's when I broke down in tears. Joonie let me rest my head on his shoulder as I cried.

"You've been holding it in for a while, haven't you?"

He asked, softly stroking my head.

I just nodded in between my sobs.