⚬What?⚬

Namjoon's POV

*Why does it have to be me?! I'm not good with these types of things!*

I thought to myself in fear.

*But... I am his companion, so it is my duty to help my savior and my best friend...*

Putting Jin's phone down, I carefully untied the string of his joggers he had on.

After untying it successfully, I grabbed both sides of the waistband and started pulling down slowly.

"Mmmmmmm"

I heard Jinnie suddenly moan as I pulled his joggers down.

Or, maybe it was my imagination? Either way I continued to remove them. After doing that successfully, I proceeded to remove his black TØP blurryface shirt.

I didn't even know he was a fan of TØP

I've heard some of their songs, but seeing that Jin apparently seems to like them, I might actually get into them. That's for a later time though.

Anyway, back to removing the shirt...

He didn't do much but move a little when I was removing the shirt. He really must be in pain. Poor Jinnie...

Great! Now that his clothes are removed, I should probably go make that peppermint tea now.

"Rest up Jinnie. I'll be back in a few minutes~"

I said petting his hair softly, earning a small hum from him.

⚬⚬⚬

"Joonie! Where are you? I have the pills!"

Yoongi yelled in the distance.

"I'm in the kitchen hyung!"

Soon enough, I heard the pitter patter of feet come into the kitchen.

Yoongi seems surprisingly fast considering he just woke up. Strange.

"Hobi-hyung~! Can you please check on Jinnie for me while I make his tea~?"

"Why of course Joonie~"

Hoseok complied, skipping to Jinnie's room.