⚬No More Dream⚬

Jin's POV

After we all had our moment, we all went further into the store and went to see what Joonie wanted for his new room.

We came across the paint first.

"Joonie, what color do you want your room to be?"

"A light grey please!"

He answered without hesitantion.

After getting the paint, we went to the different beds. Joonie looked around, and soon picked out a pretty simple one that was similar to mine. He got some pretty fluffy bed sheets and pillows to go with it. We got him some hangers for his closet, a fan, and some dressers for his room.

"Jinnie?"

Joonie called me, in a scared tone.

"Yeah Joon?"

"C-Can I get a nightlight for my room? I don't really like the dark..."

I was relieved that was the issue.

"Sure thing Joonie~"

I sighed, relieved.

He picked out a light that could shine pink hearts on the ceiling. We paid for everything, and the bed and dressers were delivered to my apartment. After leaving the home store, I remembered that we didn't get any food yet.

"Guys, we're going to get groceries before we go home"

"Ok"

Everyone replied, except Yoongi, who just nodded.

We made it to the grocery store, and we all made sure to protect Joonie, who was slightly shaking. Luckily we made it into the store safely. We all split up to get things that we wanted or needed. Yoongi went to get coffee, as usual. The maknaes went to get snacks. Hobi went to get drinks with mini me. And I stayed with Joonie. The two of us went to get ingredients so I could make Udon, Mandu, and Galbi, with some Kimchi on the side.

"I can't wait to make all of this food for you guys, Joonie!"

I excitedly exclaimed.

Joon smiled at me, showing his cute dimples.

"I really appreciate all of the things you guys have done for me, Jinnie~. I don't know how I'll be able to repay my gratitude to you all..."

"You dont have to repay us at all. We just want you to be happy Joon~"

I reassured him.

He started blushing again.

"Thank you..."

He thanked me, looking down.

*So cuuuute~*

I thought to myself.

Just then, Kookie came out of nowhere holding at least five Bluray DVD cases.