⚬Help⚬

Jin's POV

I woke up the next day feeling very tired, and somewhat alone. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

I got up and checked on everyone downstairs. They were still sleeping peacefully. I smiled at how cute they all were. The maknaes were still sleeping on the couch. Taehyung and Jungkook were still clinging on to Jimin, and Jimin had his arms around their waists.

Yoongi was cuddled up with Hoseok on one of my recliner chairs. They looked super cute together.

*How can someone so distant be so clingy?*

I thought, giggling to myself.

Yoongi has a special connection with Hoseok that none of us have. The two of them go together so perfectly. Hoseok is like Yoongi's battery, and Yoongi is like Hoseok's sunshine.

As for the maknaes, Taehyung and Jimin are practically soulmates. They've been best friends for years. Their chemistry is so abstract, and yet so beautiful. And Jungkook just completes the mix. They all love each other, no matter how much they tease each other. And the same goes for Hoseok and Yoongi.

⚬⚬⚬

I looked over at the clock, it was 8:05 in the morning.

I suddenly heard a groan upstairs. It sounded like Joonie, but his voice was, different...

I made my way upstairs, and soon the groans became louder, followed by panting. Then I heard a thud. I was deeply concerned and confused. As I got to the door, I stopped and listened. The groans were replaced with whimpers, and he sounded like he was crying.

I opened the door, and I was at loss for words.

He was sweating profusely, but he was shivering. The covers were hanging off the bed, and Joonie was laying on the floor. He was gripping his arm and his head was thrown back, tears streaming down his face.

"JOONIE!"

I yelled in terror.

I accidentally woke up mini me, but he came running with me towards Joonie when he was his owner's condition. I got down to his level, and cupped his face for him to look at me.

"Jonnie! What happened?! Are you ok?!!"

I wasn't the slightest bit calm.

He weakly turned his head to his left, or to my right, motioning for me to look in that direction I assumed.

"B-Bad....s-spider..."

He hiccuped in between whimpers.

He appeared to be in little space all in a sudden. I looked for a good five seconds, and I finally noticed a small brown spider crawling on the wall. It was then I realized, Joonie was having side effects from the spider's venom.

"Hyung, what's with all the yelling??"

I heard Yoongi ask in the distance.

"Yoongi! Come quick! J-Joonie needs help!!!!"

I yelled, somewhat crying.

Yoongi dashed into the room so quick that I thought he was secretly The Flash for a moment.

"Oh shit, what happened?!"

He asked, very concerned.

"He was bitten by that spider over there. See if you can identify it, please..."

He nodded, and closely examined the mystery spider.

"Joonie, look at me. Everything's going to be ok, alright?"

I tried to reassure him calmly.

He was having trouble focusing and he kept nodding off, but he just nodded weakly with a whimper. I held him closer to me to try and comfort him more. In response, he leaned his head into the crook of my neck.

"Recluse..."

Yoongi whispered, almost in audible.

"Huh?"

I questioned, wanting verification.

"This is a Brown Recluse spider..."

He repeated with fear.

I couldn't say a word. I heard that those are some of the most venomous spiders in the world. How could I let this happen to Joonie...?

I started crying again, holding Joonie close to me. But then I noticed that he wasn't moving.

"J-Joonie...?"

I called his name fearfully.

He was definitely unconscious. I slowly caressed his face, and I looked for a pulse. He still had one, but it was slower than it should've been...

"T-This is my fault.... I'm s-so sorry Joonie...."

I held him closer, and I was slightly shaking now.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known this would happen. None of us could, not even Joonie"

Yoongi ran his hands through my hair to calm me down.

"If anything, you helped him by coming as quick as you did to his aid. You're a great owner hyung. Jjanggu would be proud"

His voice and words were so reassuring.

I saw mini me barking in what seemed to be in agreement.

"Jin-hyung, stay here with Joon. I'm going to wake up the others, and look up how to treat his condition"

I nodded.

He smiled and quickly went downstairs. He really is a life saver.

I sat there with mini me by my side, curled up against my leg. I looked at Joonie, as he was sleeping in my arms.

He seemed uncomfortable, like he was trapped in a nightmare. I wished I could do more than just sit here, but Joonie really needs me to be here right now. I'll do anything for him, I just don't want to lose him, not again.

I clinged to him for dear life, pulling him closer.

"Hold on Joonie, just a little bit longer..."