⚬Champion⚬

Namjoon's POV

*Where am I?*

*What am I doing here?*

*Why is it so dark?*

I don't know where I am, or what happened to me.

The last thing I remember is...

Jin...

"Jinnie!!"

I tried calling out for him, but I couldn't hear anything, not even my own voice.

I tried calling out to him again, but nothing.

I decided to walk around to keep myself busy in this weird black limbo. It seemed like I was getting nowhere no matter how far I walked, and it's very cold here. I started to silently cry to myself.

I miss all of my new friends. I miss little Jin. I miss Jinnie...

*Jinnie..., where are you...?*

I thought, crying out of loneliness and fear.

⚬⚬⚬

Jin's POV

I brought Joonie downstairs after Yoongi called for me.

Mini me followed behind me. I could feel Joonie struggling in my arms. It broke my heart seeing him like this.

"Jinnie...."

I heard him whimper my name.

I looked at him excitedly, but he was still unconscious.

"Joonie...."

If only I could help him more...

I sat on the couch, Joonie still in my arms, laying across my lap. Yoongi sat next to me, and read me some information that he found.

"Ok, I first found the symptoms of the his spider bite. They include severe swelling and pain at the site of the bite, a blister that is blue in the center and ringed by redness, a pimple-like lesion with yellow or green pus, an ulceration, a rash that itches, dark urine, fever, chills, nausea and vomiting, or seizures, and joint pain"

I never knew that it could be this serious...

I held his hand tightly. I felt so sorry for him...

"Now then, onto how to treat it, since we know he's had almost all of those symptoms"

He said, scrolling down his screen.

Then he started to read.

"First, ice the wound. Ice helps decrease the swelling and pain. Put ice in a plastic bag. Wrap the bag with a towel and put it on the site of the spider bite for ten to twenty minutes. Next, elevate the wound. Keep the bite area above the level of your heart, to help decrease redness and swelling. If you were bitten on the arm or leg, prop it on pillows to keep the area elevated comfortably. Lastly, compress the wound. A compression bandage around the wound can reduce pain and swelling"