⚬Rather Be⚬

Namjoon's POV

I was sleeping happily, cuddled up next to Jinnie all night. I really like sleeping with him. He's so soft and warm to me.

I was awoken by a moist feeling touching my skin, making me hiss at the uncomfortable contact. I sat up and rubbed my eyes in confusion and looked over to Jinnie. But something was wrong.

I realized that the suspicious liquid on me was sweat, in which Jin was drenched with it. I put my hand on his forehead, and he was burning up, and he was breathing very hard.

"Jinnie! Jinnie!!"

I yelled, shaking him to try and get his attention.

It seemed to be that he was still asleep, but he was suffering. I shook him more, but he didn't wake up. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

I picked up my phone and searched his symptoms, and Jinnie has a fever. I walked quickly downstairs and decided to wake up Yoongi. He's the most likely to know what to do. He helped Jinnie when I was sick after all.

"Yoongi-hyung... Yoongi-hyung! Wake up!"

I pleaded, shaking him to wake up.

"Mmmm, yeah Joonie?"

He groaned, opening his eyes slightly.

I know he hates being woken up, but this is an emergency.

"Sorry to wake you hyung, but I need your help..."

"What's wrong??"

"Jinnie has a fever. It seems pretty bad too..."

"What?! How?!"

He slightly yelled.

He shot up from the couch and seemed wide awake now.

"I don't know... I woke up and he was all sweaty. I tried to shake him awake, but he didn't wake up..."

"Follow me..."

Yoongi grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs to Jinnie's bathroom.

He looked in one of the drawers and pulled out a thermometer. He led me to Jinnie's room, and he looked pretty shocked at the sight in front of him.

"It's worse than I thought... I'm surprised he hasn't-"

Jinnie ran past both of us, and cut Yoongi off.

"What the.."

"Never mind. He is now"

"He's what hyung?"

"He's v-"

We suddenly heard a disturbing noise coming from the bathroom.

We walked towards it, and I realized what Yoongi meant.

"JINNIE!!!"