⚬Contact⚬

Jin's POV

I was so happy to see that Joonie was still alive, especially in the condition he was in.

I gave mini me to Jimin and picked Joonie up bridal style, and we started running with them back to my apartment.

"Hyung, the groceries...."

He whispered to me, pain laced in his voice.

"Forget the groceries Joonie... We'll get them another day. We'll just order pizza tonight"

I reassured him, still worried.

Joonie just nodded out of understanding and relief.

"Jimin, call the others and tell them to meet up at my place. Tell them that it's an emergency, and to please hurry and help"

I ordered as calmly as possible.

"O-Ok..."

He obeyed, still in tears.

Then I remembered what Joonie had said earlier:

"Thank you..."

It broke our hearts to see him this weak, and to think that he was waiting for us this whole time.

We don't even know how long he's been like this.... And mini me.... I knew we shouldn't have let them go alone...

So now, I have an idea...

We got back to the apartment and Jimin unlocked the door for me, and turned on the lights. I laid Joonie on the couch and hurried to get all of the medical supplies that I could find, including my phone to do some research if I needed to.

I asked Jimin to sit on the smaller couch and hold on to mini me until I finished with Joonie. I started to clean the multiple wounds as Joonie hissed at the pain.

Then we heard knocks at my door.

"Hyung, it's us! Can we come in?! What's wrong?!"

That voice was Yoongi's.

"It's open, and come quick!"

The door opened and Yoongi dashed in followed by Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Lock the door!"

I yelled.

"Ok hyung!"

Jungkook yelled, locking it from top to bottom.

After he locked the door, he came into the room and saw everyone staring in confusion and shock.

"Hyung, who is he?? W-What happened to him...?"

Yoongi questioned with concern.

"Do you guys remember that friend I told you about years ago? The one that I said I promised to help one day?"