⚬Protection⚬

Jin's POV

My dad made me so mad, not only with what he did to me, but also for what he did to my poor Joonie.

I made it my personal mission to help Joonie, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

As I told Yoongi and Joonie to go upstairs to his room, silently, Hoseok stopped me before I opened the door.

"I don't trust him either hyung, and I'm just as mad at him as you are. All of us are. But, we will all help you, in any way that we can"

He whispered, followed by everyone's nods in agreement.

I could sense the rage they had not only on their faces, but in their aura. I know that Joonie could sense it too.

⚬⚬⚬

I made my way to the door and unlocked it, but I didn't unlock my chain lock.

I really don't want him to come in.

"Hello son"

He spoke, trying to look innocent with a fake smile.

This really pissed me off.

"What do you want?"

I said in an annoyed tone.

I could hear the TV start to play again, but I couldn't tell what was playing. I didn't want to sound mean to my own father, but he deserved it.

"I know you don't want to see me, neither does your mother. But I wanted to see you both, and tell you that I'm sorry"

Sorry...?

Just sorry???

That doesn't cover all of the pain he caused me, my mom, or Joonie and mini me.

"Is that really why you're here? Even if it is, that doesn't make up for what you did. We all know how much you hate hybrids, and none of us believe that you truly mean it. Not me, mom, or Namjoon"

"So, you dare to still fool around with his kind"

He scowled at me.

"What are you implying, dad?"

"What are you inferring, Seokjin?"

There was a deep silence, and I could feel the stares from the others behind me.

He looked like he was thinking something over. His response sent fear right through me.

"Let me in"

⚬⚬⚬
⚬⚬⚬

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi-hyung. You have to make it seem like this is your room"

Namjoon and I have been listening this whole time through the locked door.