⚬Uncharted Territory⚬

Namjoon's POV

I crawled up to Jin's lap to get a closer look at the cat on the screen.

I wanted to know more about it. I looked at Jin and tapped the picture with my paw.

"You wanna do some more research on it Joonie?"

He asked.

I nodded in response. And with that, we went to Wikipedia for research.

After reading some information, the guys stated the main points about the cat. To start off, Jungkook read an entire paragraph about their personality.

"Balinese share the traits of the short-haired Siamese, and hence are notably social and playful cats, with an intense interest in the activity around them and a tendency to vocalise often and persistently, albeit at a lower volume. They are reputed to have the highest intelligence of all the long-haired breeds. They are also reputed to be notably acrobatic, and to enjoy intimate contact with their owners...."

They all looked at me with awe.

"Well..., he is very playful"

Hobi analyzed.

"And he seems very intelligent"

Yoongi pondered.

"So that's why Joonie was enjoying me petting him so much!"

Jin realized, smiling widely.

He couldn't see it, but I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

"Continue! Continue!"

Jimin said with excitement.

"I want to read next!"

Taehyung hollered.

"Ok, ok. Go ahead"

Kookie immediately backed up.

"Like all cats with the point pattern, Balinese kittens are born pure cream or white and gradually develop visible points in colder parts of their body — the face, ears, paws and tail. Their color is identifiable by the time they are four weeks old. Some cats tend to darken with age, and generally, adult Balinese cats living in warm climates have lighter coats than those in cool climates."

They examined the creamy brown fur on me.

"I guess that makes sense. Seoul has a generally cold and temperate climate"

Yoongi added.

They soon found another website, and Jimin and Hobi read another fairly long paragraph about personality.

"Balinese are extremely fond of their people. They like to be "helpful" and will follow you around and supervise your every move. When you are sitting down, a Balinese will be in your lap, and at night it will be in bed with you, probably under the covers with his head on the pillow"