⚬Him⚬

Jin's POV

"Why Joonie arm level up?"

He pointed to his arm cutely with confusion.

"That's where the spider bit you Joonie. The internet said to keep it leveled, to reduce the swelling"

He seemed to understand, and remembered more of what happened.

"Bad spider... Only wanted to say hi, and bad spider bit me..."

He whimpered with a pout.

His ears drooped at the thought of spider not wanting to be his friend.

I couldn't help but find it adorable that he wanted to be friends with the spider, but he still had a near death experience because of it.

"It's ok Joonie. It was just scared and thought that you were going to hurt it"

I tried to reassure him.

"But Joonie didn't wanna hurt it.."

Tears started to run down his face.

"I know you didn't Joonie. It's just a form of defense that it uses when it's scared. It didn't mean to hurt you"

I explained, wiping away his tears.

"Jinnie sure?"

He whimpered, starting to calm down.

"I'm sure Joonie"

I reassured him, as I placed a small kiss on his nose.

This earned me a giggle from him.

"What happen to spider?"

He asked, now concerned for his friend.

"Since it was a deadly spider, we had to send him away. But, we gave it your best regards, and made sure it knew how you felt"

I had to tell him something that would make him feel at peace, not that it was a lie.

I actually did do that, no matter how much Yoongi gave me the side eye about it, and called me a weird hyung...

"It otay! It be missed"

He gave me a warm smile and blushed a little.

I suddenly remembered that the others must be worried sick about Joonie!

"Oh! Joonie, do you want to go see the others?"

He nodded almost instantly at wanting to see his friends.

He looked very excited.

"Ok~. I'll take you to the bathroom first, and then we'll all hang out after that~"

I was excited too, come to think of it.