⚬Sorry⚬

Jin's POV

When Joonie and I got back to the apartment, we saw a sight that I never wanted to see.

There were at least four or five police cars and one ambulance surrounding the premises. There was one different colored police car, which I assumed my dad was being held in.

Joonie and I ran into the house. He went upstairs with mini me to check on Eomuk and Odeng, while I checked on the others.

Jungkook had a few scars on his arms and one on his cheek.

Taehyung and Jimin had a few bruises and Jimin had a bloody lip.

Yoongi and Hoseok just had marks from the taser, and some bruises from falling down the stairs.

While Hoseok was still asleep, Yoongi was boiling mad, sitting on the couch. He was possibly more mad than I was. He was crying as he held Hoseok in his arms.

I couldn't blame him. Hobi is his best friend, and he means everything to Yoongi. Why wouldn't he be this upset? Still, even though I've seen him cry before, I've never seen him cry like this...

I walked to him slowly, as to not make him more mad.

"Hey, you did really well Yoongi..."

I reassured him, crouching down in front of him.

"..."

He just stayed silent, watching over Hobi.

He looked like he was scared to move. Like if he did, he'd break him, lose him. He just looked too fragile. I've never seen any of them look this broken.

I was about to reassure him more, but he started sobbing, and clinging onto Hoseok more.

"A-All I wanted....to do....., w-was protect him.... H-He's such an i-idiot...., provoking your dad l-like that..."

I've never seen him this torn apart...

I trust he knew that Hobi was gonna be ok, but this is his best friend we're talking about. He's always wanted to protect him at all costs.

"I know you really want to protect Hobi, but it's not your fault, Yoongi. You're an amazing friend, and you're a very strong person. Hobi would think so too"

"But...., h-he asked me to t-take him out for him.... I c-couldn't even do that...... I'm w-weak...."

His sobs started to cease a little.

"You're not weak, Yoongi. Your body just wasn't used to feeling that kind of shock, and neither was Hobi's. I know you wanted to fulfill that wish for him, but some things are just our out of our control. Hobi's gonna be fine, I promise"

I reassured him, stroking his cheek that had tear stains on it.

The others gathered around, and reassured him that Hobi was gonna be ok. We all got into a group hug, and he started crying again.