Chapter 32-Ashton Likes to show me off

Chapter 32-Ashton likes to show me off.

We had a party while I was six months pregnant. So close to delivery again...also close to the wedding. I was frightened. Pregnancy was always fearful for everyone. But it made me feel better knowing Ashton would be here. My hair was silver my eyes were a pure purple. Very, very purple. I wore a long flowy dress that complimented my baby belly. Take a wild guess on what I was having...

Two boys.

I think I am destined to carry boys.

However during the party with every pack here Ashton kept me on his arm. He never let me go.

"You don't have to drag me around everywhere" I smiled.

"I want to show off my lovely fiancé, my girl and most importantly my mate. You're mine and no one elses'."

"Oh...someone is a little possessive." I sang quietly.

"Yes I am. Thank you for noticing me." He smiled. He made me meet everyone. I could only stand for about two hours. Until my ankles began to swell and hurt.

"Ashton...my feet are killing me." I said trying to switch each foot to lighten the weight.

"Let's go upstairs then." He smiled. We excused ourselves and went upstairs where I tied up my hair and put on my shorts and a shirt and my lovely socks...who doesn't love socks? They're amazing. Ashton changed as well and the little guys had a late nap and were still up. I guess it was alright considering I didn't have to work. They quietly laid on the floor and watched a movie while Ashton and I sat on the bed.

I sat on my knees because one little man inside of me was kicking insanely.

"Jeeze louise." I commented.

"What?" He asked flipping through a child catalogue. We haven't ordered anything for them. We haven't been up to date with anything for them. I took his hand and pressed it palm down on my stomach.

"Wait." I said suddenly they began kicking like crazy.

"What does it feel like?" He asked curiously sitting up.

"It feels like someone is constantly poking me, except these guys poke harder."

"Mommy..." Jeremy said walking over.

"Come here little buddy." I smiled picking him up. Soon Tyler and Austin came over gripping the bed and struggling to get up. I helped them all up and they sat leaning against Ashton.

"Baby?" Austin asked pointing to my stomach.

"Babies." I corrected smiling. He held onto my arm and lifted him self up. He kissed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Babies." He smiled. I'm telling you, I don't know how these little kids are so smart, they confuse me sometimes. Austin wobbled over to Ashton and fell on him and he began playing with him and Tyler and Jeremy came over to me.

"Mommy." He said holding onto my shoulders.

"Yes my little handsome man?" I asked. He grabbed a big lock of my hair, he had my old hair and eyes. He touched the lock to his face and his hair turned silver and his eyes changed to purple.

"What the fuck?" Ashton asked stunned.

"Stop swearing." I chided staring at Jeremy.

"I like mommy?" He said but it came out as a question. I stared at him contently.

"This could be either a good thing or bad thing."

"As long as he doesn't do it often because teachers would be scared when they see him."

"Well see about it tomorrow." I said getting up. I went to get there pajamas as Ashton watched them. I can't believe that just happened, I shook my head and walked back and they were all fighting Ashton.

"Ah help! Help!" He called playfully.

"Come on, munchkins." I said. They stopped and I handed Ashton Tyler's pyjamas as I began doing Austin's. Suddenly the toilet paper commercial with the dog came on and they all snapped their heads towards it gasping.

"They watch too much TV." I said to Ashton. They watched the whole thing turning back to us with big smiles.

"Puppy?" Tyler asked.

"Maybe..." I said

"It couldn't hurt. It would give them someone to play with besides the caregiver." Ashton suggested.

"Okay...we'll go look. I guess we really have nothing else to do. Is there pet stores here?"

"Yea there is actually a shopping district that is about half an hour from here." He said putting Tyler's shirt over his head.

"Puppy." Austin said as I finished his pyjamas. He went away so Jeremy could come get his on.

"Come here, Jer." I said. He smiled and crawled over and I put on his pyjamas.

Soon after they feel alseep and Ashton and I put them in their cribs to sleep.

-------

AN:I literally had nothing to write and I was getting frustrated so that's why this chapter is so short. People were asking me to update so here is my shitty update.

I'm kind of moving fast with her pregnancy again just because she is going to have one more kid after this...

Will it be a girl this time?

who knows...