Cold Floor

"You slut! I will not let you live a peaceful life! You whore! You destroy my family!", Celine shouted in the prison cell like a retard.

I do not know but now, I seems to be unaffected of her white lotus acting. She deliberately shouts at this moment because many people can hear our conversation. Why? Why I did not see her true colors? I smile sarcastically. She suddenly stops doing her scene since she sees me unaffected.

"You smiled?! Are you insane?!" she hesterically trying to irritate me and continue to talk.

This time she talks in a low tone, enough to be heard in a close distance.

"Cammir, you will never leave this place! You will die here and never see the sunlight again! Your mere existence is a trash and foreever you will remain a dirt in my feet!"
She then changes her expression into a pitiful one.

She starts to cry. When the guards see the scene, they drag me inside my prison cell. They thought I harm this pitiful cousin of mine.

As I enter my prison cell, someone sneaks behind my back and I feel a tromendous pain in my neck and head. When I open my eyes, I realize I am lying on the floor full of my own blood.

I do not want to remember my past but bits of bits of my memories flash one by one in my mind.

I see my beautiful self in the past, smiling and blooming.

I am a very good student. I always study hard so that I can take many scholarships. I want my mom to think I can be a reliable child and she will not feel any burden in raising me alone.

Everything is warm and full of happiness until they came. My uncle pursue my mom. He is the brother of my adoptive father. Technically, we do not have any blood relations. I accept the fact that my mother can remarry and be happy. Eventually, we become a family, my mother and I, Mr. Jess and her daughter, Celine.
I do not know why but the moment they enter our household the health of my mother continue to deteriorates and because of her poor health, she fell in the middle of the street and died in a car accident. I was devastated because the father I thought will become my pillar is the one behind my mothers' death. He poisons her and tricks her on going outside. Thus, leading to my mom's death. They want to kill my mom because of the insurance money she have. Unfortunately, all the assets of my mom is in my name. So they try to get rid of me by framing me into a crime I did not do.
...
I close my eyes. Tears keep falling. My body trembles and slowly becoming cold like the floor I am lying into. I feel my life continues to deplete.
I, Cammir Kim, wishes that there is still hope.

Silence surrounds the cell.

Her heart stops beating.

A moment later..
...A deathly silence surrounds the room..
...Suddenly an explosion errupts leaving no body of Cammir in the area.