Her arrival

Celine smiles brightly making almost all the students look at her with awe.
"Ehem, okay Celine you can take the seat at the back of Cammir," Mr.Cross pointed out the seat at my back.

I examined her reaction and the shocked on her face can be seen. She immediately smiles and pretended she doesn't know me.

It is good because I also do not care about her existence. Lia, with curiousity in her eyes just keep her mouth shut and continue asking me about the cream.

Time flew fast, classes ended. I was preparing my things when she abruptly approaches me.

"Hello, Cammir? Do you remember me? I am your first cousin. Look at you so beautiful. I can't believe it is you. You grow up so well.", Celine smilingly declares

"Oh, sorry I don't remember any cousins. Pardon me, I need to go home early.", I shortly answered and dashly go outside the room. Lia just followed me and doesn't talk about Celine.
Celine was dumbstruck. It is the first time in her life somebody rejects her smiling countenance. She tightly grips her handkerchief and look at the direction of Cammir maliciously.

"Ahmm, Cammir about the cream, are you going to give me some samples hihihihi...I am very willing to be an experiment subject!", Lian saluted like a general.

Once we launched the product formally, I am going to give you one. I smiled at her. " Wow! I am looking forward with your product...thinking about it makes me feel so in Love!"

We left the school premises laughing and chatting merrily.

We parted and I went home straight. I changed my clothes into a formal one and ready to go to our company.

I pick my phone and dial the number of my mom.

.......