Being No. 1 Part 1

Hi everyone!
This is Merill and I would like to thank all of you for checking this work.
I am a fan of reincarnation and transmigration novels.  I try to make my own version.
By the way, all of the places mention in the novel is out of my imagination. I also borrow a picture in Pinterest for the reference for the characters. I post a picture of the mystery guy mention in this chapter.

I hope that you continue to read this story.  Happy holidays. ❤❤❤

Morning arrives, the chirps of the birds outside harmonize with the lovely sway of the leaves falling in the ground. Cammir slowly opens her eyes, she remembers the events happened to her yesterday. She panickly checked her wrist and tattoo. The jade bracelet and the tattoo is still there.

"Master, good morning! Today is your first day in class, you are finally a high school student!" ,Shen pops out somewhere. "Master, I will need to roam around for awhile to gather new information in this world., Shen seriously added.

"If it can't be help I will not hinder you. ",she replied.

"Master,  I'll be with your side shortly."

Shen bowed and disappeared instantly.

With a bright smile and tremendous determination she goes off the bed and goes downstairs.

She sees the back of Kaye, arranging the table and the foods, she can not control the warmness of her eyes.

"Good morning, mom! ", she embraces her waist tightly. She seems like a lost child finally reunites with her mother.

"Hmm, what's wrong? You are acting a bit off these days. Is your fever not down yet? ", she talk to her concernly.

The girl does not loosen her grip.

"No, my fever is gone. It is just I miss you so much. ", she sweetly answers her.

Her mother looks at her in daze even she finds it weird; she looks her warmly. Is this what do you call puberty? She smiles back at her.

"Silly girl, come on lets dig in! "
The mother and daughter pair have a lovely breakfast. Soon, Cammir bids farewell to her and goes to her school.

She is now a grade 9 student. In the Sumire country, students who excel tremendously in their subjects are promoted in the level they should be. She, on the other hand is promoted from middle school to highschool, skipping four levels. Before she was in first year middle school, fortunately, her adviser observes her outstanding performance and promoted her instanly.

She attends in one of the prestigous school in Sumire.

Flower Leaf High, only top 10% of each class is admmited in the school. State-of-the-art buildings, facilities and equipments, professionals and excellent teachers and elite students are points held by Fower Leaf High.

Cammir is full of thoughts about how beautiful this school is and Celine enters her mind. Her expression becomes dark.

If I am correct, she will be entering this school too as a regular student. Let's see. She silently talk in her mind.

"All new students please go to the Soul hall for the opening ceremony. Again, all new students please go to the Soul hall for the opening classes. " , a female voice echoes in each corridor of the school.

She follows the rest of the students. As she walks, a figure suddenly bump into her.

"Little girl are you alright", a husky voice lingers in her ears.

Without paying attention to the person who bumps her, she just nods and continue walking to the crowd.

The boy stands alone in the hallway dumbstruct. He creepily smirks while looking at the back of Cammir.