Being no. 1 Part 2

Again, I borrowed a picture in Pinterest.  This is the image,Cammir, I imagine will look like.

Enjoy reading❤❤❤

The handsome boy smirks while staring at her back.

"She is interesting!  So young but very cold.", he murmurs to himself.

Captivating brown eyes, silky black hair, spotless face, devilish smile, a body eventhough petite... is overflowing with sexiness. He is Levi Xu.  He rarely goes to school because lately no one gets his attention and curiousity and today a person triggers it. 

He follows the girl he bumped into.

The girls around her start on fangirling about him, disrupting the start of the opening ceremony. The speakers above the stage remind the girls to behave themselves.

The girls blush and with difficulty stay in their sits. The girls time to time check him and continue to admire him.
Seeing this scenario, the vice principal who was sitted suddenly rises in his sit. He was in the mid 30's, just like Levi, this guy is an eye candy. The girls shift theirs eyes on him and started to admire his beautiful face.

The vice principal gets the microphone and goes in the center of the stage.

"A pleasant day to everyone, this is the day you are to start your high school days.  I am pretty sure you are looking forward of being one of the students here. I am congratulating each one of you on being successful admitted here. Congratulations! ", the students vigor becomes hype again as they clap their hands.

Surely,  entering this school is like entering the needles'hole.

"I would like to call one special enrollee in our Flower Leaf High. She is promoted four levels because of her excellent performance.", the vice principal announces.

A girl, 12 years of age,  with georgeous brown hair, innocent eyes, small but beautiful face,  5 ft.  in height, and slim body, walks to the aisle of the hall silently.

The students can't help to gaze her in admiration.

As she walks,  she sees a familiar person,  Celine, she darkly stares at her.  Celine becomes intimidated to her and her eyes automatically look down.

Cammir smirks evily.  She abruptly comes in the stage.  She shakes the hands of the speakers. 

She seems to feel the tension of the hand of the vice principal while they are shaking hands.  She does not mind it and gets the microphone to start her speech.

As the crowd can not take their eyes off to her,  they seems to observe if she will make any mistakes.

She confidently starts her speech.