Being no. 1 part 5

I unconsciously look to my right because someone patted me at my right shoulder. I unexpectedly see Levi smiling creepily to me.I stare at him dumbfounded. Is his brain loosing some strings?

I glare at him but instead of getting pissed or what, his smile becomes even wider and devilish. Of course the girls will not let this event slide away. They encircle him making my tiny space crowded.

Oh goodness what happened?

As I will open my mouth to shoo him, he just waves his hand and hummingly leaves the room.

Hello? It is not even recess yet! But here he is, openly cutting classes! For real,he really is some kind of special being!

As I was deep in my thoughts, Lia poked my left hand and creepily smiling at me.

"Do you have something to tell me, Cammir," she enthusiastically asks me. I look at her and I am shocked to see her eyes to be glimmering like a hopeless romantic teenager.

OK, I get it since we are in high school right now she is thinking some romance right now.

I do not want to break her wild imagination but to avoid such scenarios I have no choice.

"There's nothing going on here,Lia. Don't ever come up with such mindset again or else I will not talk to you anymore.", I tease her.

I make sure my facial expression is serious.

"Come on,I am just joking you know," then she smile widely again.

I will add some statements again but the next teacher enters the room. The class goes smoothly, we take our recess then another class again.

Levi, like a boss enters the room again. I do not know why they allow him to do what he likes in the campus. But I guess his family owns some share and thus the teachers can't offend him.

Time passes by and the class ends. I bid my good bye to Lia since I have more important things to do.

As I was pondering about it, Shen abruptly enters my consciousness.

"Master, pardon my absence in your first day in high school. I did not see how you sweep them with your amazingness!", he exaggeratingly states with a heroic teary eyes.

I converse with him in my mind.

Okay, it can't be help I ask you to gather some information about the location of those stores, right? It is of much importance to me. So did you find it?

Master, rest assured there is a near Oriental Medicinal Herb store near the school. Here is the location, Master!

Are you a Google map? You are something, ah! It is like a GPS!

Using the GPS like ability of Shen, we go to the store without difficulty.

A shabby store with a name carved in a rectangular shape welcome our eyes.

ORIENTAL MEDICINAL HERB HOSPITAL

The store name is so long!
It looks so ancient, ah! Is this business still going?

"Hey are sure this is the store, ah?", I mockingly ask Shen

"Master mustn't look in the outer appearance first! Why not enter the place, then judge if this humble one is having a mistake.", Shen defensively repute.

"I am just teasing you , okay. Let's go with the business."

I push the doors. A garden full of blooming flowers and different plants enter my sight.

I gasp for the scenery I just witnessed.

"See master mustn't loose belief to Shen!", he proudly added

I was walking and looking when an old man with his hands behind his back bump at me.

👍❤❤❤