Unexpected Rebirth!

Rain drops are slowly pouring down ... giving a sentimental taste in the whole room. The room is simply decorated but the tidiness can be assessed in it. A girl of 12 years of age can be seen lying on the single bed. She suffers from a great fever just a while ago but suddenly no movement or breathing can be observed in her. 

No one is beside her. 

After an hour,  her fingers suddenly make a movement. Slowly,  her eyes open. Silent tears flow down in her cheeks, harmonizing the gloomy weather outside.

....
I smell a familiar scent.  It triggers my conciousness and I slowly open my yes.  I stared blankly in space.  Questions flooded in my mind. 

Am I not dead? Just a while ago Celine threatened my life and I died.

Yes,I died... I died right?! Am I in heaven now?
Wait, this is my old room 10 years ago.

I ...I go.... I go back?!

I can not hold back my tears. anymore.  I do not know if these are tears of happiness,  longing or despair but one thing is for sure I really go back in the past.  I cry for many hours after pouring out my emotions, I calm myself.  I can now change my pitiful life.  A strong determination flashes in my eyes. I pick the small mirror above the table at the right side of my bed.

My fingers tremble as I trace the beautiful face in front of me. I am a beautiful person back then, so naive and young.

Those despicable beings!
They destroy my life! 

The mirror fell down and a crash can be heard. 

The broken mirror scattered at the floor.
The broken parts of the mirror reflect the eyes of the girl full of murderous intent.

A sudden knock on the door, awakens her....

<knock... knock... knock>

...The door slowly opens,  a beautiful woman, age approximately 35, appears before her eyes.  She jumps and hug the waist of the woman.  The dress of the woman becomes wet from the sobs of the young girl.

....
I am sorry for leaving you alone .....Do not cry anymore,okay?
..
She pats my head. A warm feeling arises from her heart.  She continue to sob and after a while they both sit on the bed.
She stares her every movement.  Her graceful fingers pick the medicine and she delicately pour water in the glass.
...
She extends her hands,  giving the medicine and the glass to the young girl.
...
Cammir takes the medicine and glass. She intake the medicine without drinking the water. The woman stares her curiously.

Is your fever not down yet?
Her hand touches my forehead.  I murmur the word mom.
M.... Mom...
Tears flow down in my eyes again.