A million worth Beauty product

Cammir enters the laboratory. She immediately prepare the plants. She grinds the different plants and put it into different containers. After that, she gets the grinded Vital glow and melt it using a double boiler over medium-low heat. She gets the Cranic oil and stir it with the melted Vital glow. Then she puts it inside the refrigerator for 15 minutes. When it looks partially solidified she added the rose water slowly while whipping it to the partially solidified mixture until it turns into  a soft fluppy whipped cream-like consistency.

"Its done, now let us check if this product really works!"she proudly exclaims

She washes her face and wipe it with a clean towel. She put the cream into her face. She sleeps and after 8 hours she checks her face. She looks like she undergoes facial treatment enjoyed by the elite.

"Oh my gosh, Shen look at my face!!! It works! It works!"

She jumps excitedly in the bed.

"Master, you made a great product. It will cost a great fortune!" Shen looks proud in her master.

"Okay, lets make more! Help me shen to make 1000 bottles!" she energically instructs him.

"Yes, Master!!!", Shen energetically answers her.

<And the two of them smile creepily with  fire in their eyes>
...

After some time, they finish the 1000 bottles. Both of them smile creepily while looking at each other. They go out the space amd carry only one bottle of the cream.

"Master, what will be the name of this product?",Shen asks her.

THIS PRODUCT WILL BE CALLED THE MILLION CREAM