Being no. 1 part 3

Cammir starts her speech.

"Flower Leaf School,  is one of the prestigious school here in Sumire. We, as new students enrolled in this school,  will try to strive to be one of the best. We are here to accomplish our own desire. In my case,  I  am here to learn and mingle with different students.  Let us learn and enjoy our stay in this school.  Lets start our first day with a smile and positive outlook.  I hope all of us will graduate together!

The crowd becomes silent for a while. They did not expect a 12-year old girl to speak wise words. They are dumb-founded. A single clap breaks the silence then all of them started to clap their hands.

Cammir bows her head in the crowd. She turns around and also bows in the administrators and teachers in the stage.

She silently goes downstairs and goes back in her sit.

Her expression is calm and compose.  The students seated besides her stares at her but she does not fluster about it.

"Hi, you are great!  You actually got promoted four times! I am Lia, a transfer student.  You are Cammir, right? ", Lia enthusiastically question me.

Hmmm.. so talkative.  I stare and smile at her.

"Oh, is that so? Yes I am Cammir.  How did you know my name.  If I remember,  I did not mention it a while ago? ", I curiously ask her.

"Are you kidding me?  You are so popular you know. Of course many students already check your information. In this school,  only genuises are accepted and you actually got promoted four levels!  That is amazing, girl! ", she proudly explain to me.

Back then I did not cherish these moments because I felt so intimidated. I am going to change it.

"Cammir,  are you listening to me? ", she asks me.

"Oh,  yes? I am sorry I am thinking something. I did not hear your statement. ", I honestly answer her.

"As I was saying, I just saw our names in class A-9. We are going to be classmates.  Is that cool? I will be in your care. ", she politely ask me to guide her.

Hmmm....this girl is interesting.

"So do I.  I will be on your care. ", I replied politely.

We are bowing politely to each other when the principal asked us to go to our respected rooms. He also stated that our names are posted in the classroom we are into. I was inwardly thanking Lia for telling me we are classmates because it is troublesome to check my name in each room. I smiled to her.

As I smiled to her,  I felt someone is staring me.  I checked my surroundings but no one is looking my way.

Maybe I am imagining things.

As I check my surroundings,  Lia grabs my hand and pulls me excitedly outside the hall. Abrubtly,  we are in front of section A-9. Lia has some talent ah. She moves really fast.

"Cammir,  come on let us get our seats! We are the first one here so no one will trouble us if we choose our seats beforehand. ", she mischievously stated.

"You have some guts there ah. Okay, okay lets choose. I guess those spots are good. ", I recommend the right back side of the room near the window.

"I guess we are soulmates, we have the same taste. ", she smiled widely.

We put are bags in the hook beside our desks. I am seated at the right back of the room while Lia is seated in front of me. 

After a while many students get inside the room. Then a teacher,  I observed, entered the room.

The teacher looks familiar. Is he the vice principal, what is he doing here? If I remember correctly,  he is not supposed to be my adviser. What is happening?

"Cammir,  we are so lucky our adviser will be Mr. Cross!", she whispered excitedly to me.

I would know something if Shen is around. How unfortunate.

"Good day, students! I am pretty sure you are wondering why I am here. Your suppose to be adviser encountered some mishaps and can not take his post right now.  So for the mean time, I will be your adviser.

Students especially girls become so lively and excited.

"I am Zach Cross. I will be your adviser for the mean time and your mathematics teacher, also I am currently the vice principal in Flower Leaf High. I would like this class to maintain the standard of being in class A", he introduces himself shortly and strictly.

The students feel intimidated in his introduction but when he smiled they easily forgot it.

This teacher is strange. I observe his gestures. Something is off. I pondered.
While being absorbed in my own thoughts, the student besides me started to introduce himself.  It pulls me back in the reality.

When the student ended his introduction,  I prepare myself and stand.

When the door suddenly opens.

❤❤❤