Planting the Vital Glow Seed

Shen, how many days does the Vital Glow Seed needs to be able to grow in my space?
...
"Master, you only need to wait for  2 hours in the space for the plant to grow. Also the space will make the plant in its peak.",shen politely answers Cammir.

<insert evil smile>
"Is that so, then let us immediately go home and see in person how this space of mine works."she excitedly tells him

When they go home, she kisses her mom in her cheek and immediately she goes straight to her room. She locks it so that her mom will not see anything weird.

"Okay, Shen lets go in my space. Also bring the things we need to plant.", she instructs meticulously

As they enter the space, Shen took a form of a man in his twenties. He looks like Kai of EXO.

Wow!!! You can change into human form?! I question him.

"Master, when I was away a while ago, I told you I will gather all the information in this world. And one of my powers is changing my form into something.

Then he change into a pig..into..eagle...into butterfly...then again to Kai.

Wow!!! That is great! But why are you not changing your form outside the space?

Master, unfortunately, I can't do that for now. My power is asleep for many decades and thus I need more practice and cultivation. But in the space my power can be renewed.

Ahh....I nod enthusiastically.
After that we start planting the seeds.

Two hours passed and all the plants grow beautifully. I get all the plants I need and proceed to the only house in the space.

"Shen, can you change the appearance of this house based on my imagination?", I asked him curiously.

"Ofcourse, I can. Just imagine the place and I will change it into that.", he proudly states.

After some minutes the whole house becomes a modern laboratory.