THE OLD MAN IN THE ORIENTAL MEDICINAL HERB HOSPITAL

As I am looking on the different flowers in the garden, I did not pay attention in the path I am walking. I bump into something. Both of us stagger in our feet. I become somewhat lost in words because an old man in his ancient clothing is glaring at me.
I dont know but I feel suffocated.

"Young girl, what are you doing in my place?", the old man asks impatiently

"Good day, sir, I want to purchase the items in this list and I researched that your place is selling all of the items in here.",she explains

The old man checks the list and becomes dumbfounded. Why? Because all of the items in the list are use by ancient doctors. He stares the young girl in front.

"Young girl, tell me who asks you to purchase these." he asks curiously.

If I tell him I am the one who is gathering these he will not believe me.

"My master wants me to gather these, do you have these items?", I answer abruptly.

The old man ponders for a while.

"I have these seeds, follow me", he solemly answer her

As they walk the old man study the young girl.

I hope she is your master. She looks like you in her younger years.

"Okay, here we are you can gather all the things you like here....if you are done just tell this young man and he will write the receipt. Okay, I will retire first.", he gloomily explains and leaves immediately in the storehouse.

The young man in front of me seems familiar. I just can't remember where did I see him. As I was pondering, he coughs twice.

"Just go in the counter if you are done gathering your seeds.",he yawned and continue playing a game in his phone.

I immediately gather all the seeds I need here. The most important seed that  I need to look is the Vital Glow seed. This plant when refined into medicine makes oneself look young and glowing. This product will cost a fortune.
She smirks evily.
A great fortune = protection with my family.

The young man who is playing games with his phone suddenly feels a chill and unconciously looks on the direction of the girl. He saw her smirking evily and suddenly he feels a little scared with the young girl.

The girl walks toward his direction...again with a creepy smile in her face.
She gives a bag of seeds and pay the amount.

She bids goodbye and disappears in his sight.