The White Lotus

Almost all of my classmates are so curious on how my skin glow beautifully overnight. My tiny space becomes so crowded that I feel being suffocated when Mr. Cross enters the room.

They disperse very fast and I sigh in relief.

"Good morning class!", Mr. Cross greets the class with his charismatic smile.

The class greets him back. When we thought he is going to start his class in Math, he claps two times to get our attention.

"Class I would like to tell you that someone will join class A-9. She is not a transferee but a regular student in class B-9. There is some arrangement why she will be here in the class. I hope you will treat her accordingly. Okay, you may come in"., Mr. Cross states strictly.

Slowly, a girl with fair complexion, short chocolate brown hair, big and pitiful eyes, slender and cute face enters the room. She smiles timidly and always looking on the floor.
Anyone who will see her will feel protective to her. She looks like a little siser that needs a lot of care.

This is no other than CELINE.
The person who leads my misfortune and death.

"Introduce yourself.", Mr. Cross added

"Good mornimg, I am Celine Kim, nice meeting you all.", then she smiles shyly

Most of the boys flush in red while some of the girls becomes a little bit irratated.

Lia looks at me and whispers.
"Do you know her? Both of you have the same surnames.", Lia secretly whispers to me

"Oh, she, she is my cousin.", I answer shortly.

Welcome to hell my dear white lotus cousin.<evil smile>