Being no. 1 Part 4

I prepare myself and stand.

The door suddenly opens.
Bang!

The student who opens the door without manners enters the room.
All the attention of the students land on that person. 

I still remain on standing while he excuses himself for being late.

"I apologize for being late.  I encountered some trouble in finding my name.", he smiled with Mr. Cross.

"Alright,  choose your seat then. ", Mr.  Cross replied.

He seems to favor him ah... I look at the culprit. Hmm...he seems familiar. Anyways, whoever he is, I don't care. 

"Okay, continue the introduction. ", Mr.Cross added while raising an eyebrow.

He is strange.

"Ah, I am Cammir Kim.  I got promoted in level that is why I am here with you today. I will be in your care. ", I shortly introduce myself.

I do not want some additional trouble.
The introduction continues... until it stop in that guy.

"Hi,  everyone I am Levi.
Levi Xu! I hope we get to know better! ", he energetically introduces himself.

All the girls seem to be lovestruck with him. They are actually whispering while having glimmering hearty shape eyes shooting towards him.

Ah,  youth ah... so enticing. While I am looking at the girls. I accidentally look at my right.

Levi is actually glaring at me.

What is he up to?

" So since we are done with the introduction,  let's start with the business. Okay so our topic for today is about Proving Triangle Congruency. We have many methods we can use in proving such. Anyone who wants to tell me those methods? ", he rises a question in the class.

The class becomes silent. They actually did not expect that the teacher will start the class on the first day!

"Oh, no one wants to answer? How about I choose one?  Let's see. Oh,  you.", he randomly points me.

I truthfully want a low profile high school life.  Come on!

I have no choice I stand and answer him.

"In proving triangle congruency, CPCTC or Corresponding Parts of Congruent Triangles are Congruent will come to the picture. In CPCTC, you are to show all the parts of the two triangles are congruent; the three sides and the three angles. We can avoid the hassle of doing so,  by using any of the 5 Congruent postulates; namely: SSS or SIDE SIDE SIDE , SAS or SIDE ANGLE SIDE, ASA or ANGLE SIDE ANGLE, SSA or SIDE SIDE ANGLE, and HL or HYPOTENUSE LEG Congruent Postulate. Should I continue, Sir? ",I ask politely.

"Ahem,  thats ok for now. ", he coughs and stared at me in disbelief.

I took my seat and my classmates start to whisper and chat.

Lia turns around and gives me a thumbs up!  She smiles widely and looks around with a proud face.

Lia is so cute. I smile back at her. Mr.  Cross continues his discussion.

Then the bell rings. Everybody seems to loose a little. Mr.  Cross is really strict but I do like his style. He bids farewell and we bow at him as form of respect.

I was in my own little world when someone patted me at my right. I looked in that person.

That person seems off...he smiled creepily to me. What the heck?!