The rise of the Queen Bee

Cammir prepares herself for another school day. She is full of determination that her product will save her mother from the scammers. She looks at herself in the mirror and she remembers she applied the million cream twice in her space. One when she is inside her space and the other one is before she sleeps. She ponders a bit because it seems her features become more refine. She drops the idea and talks to shen.

"Shen can you gather data about my Uncle and Celine, what are their plans or something, I need to be extra careful and prepared. I am going to attack them when they are at their weakest.
<insert evil smile>
The two of them do not have place in my life.

When she walks into her school almost all the people stare at her. She does not mind and just continue in going to her school. Upon entering the campus, all the boys seems dumbstruct with her.

Whoa, the effects of the Million Cream is so effective ah....I should sell it in a higher price.

She is in her deep thoughts when Lia slaps her back hard.

"OUCH!", she looks at Lia with pitiful eyes.

"You, why did you not let me join you in your beauty sessions ahh...",she pouts her face and shows tantrums in me.

"Lia what beauty sessions?,I ask her

"Don't ever lie to me. Your mother put on her blog that your company will present a beauty cream. And you should have told me. You can make me a genuie pig you know.",Lia continues ..

"Oh, is that so...hehehe...okay next time you will be involve in the next beauty product!", I tell her so that she stops her wailing.

"You promise ha?! Okay I let this event slide! Come on lets go to our classroom."she stated like theres nothing happened

As they enter their classroom, everyone is stunned. After she takes her seat a girl in front asks how did my skin becomes so beautiful..then most of my classmates do the same.

<And I suddenly gained the title the Queen Bee>