Acknowledgement

The first chapter of this book released on the 25th of October, 2014. It took me three years to complete this book. For the most part of two years, this book had less than forty views and about ten votes, that too from the people I knew in real life whom I had asked to read and review my work. But what a journey it has been. As of when I'm writing this, this book has 77.8 thousand views and 4.7 thousand votes. It has been ranked #1 in Science Fiction for almost six months and is at #5 as of when I'm writing this. This would not have been possible without the support of all the readers and their inputs. I am planning to write a sequel as well as a prequel to this book. I am yet to decide which one to write first. Please drop your suggestion down below in the comments. Although there are a lot of people whom I have to be thanking for this wonderful journey, there are a few people I would like to thank specifically.

Firstly, I would like to thank Srivatsan, without whom the concept of this book would never have materialized. Before our brainstorming session, I used to write short stories, but he liked my works and he wanted me to write a proper science fiction book. What I started out thinking would be a short, ten chapter book, now has 72 chapters and none of this would have been possible without him

Secondly, I would like to thank Leopotter (Apoorva) for encouraging me and helping me write the book.

theweirdKLS for helping me edit the initial chapters and encouraging me.

The22ndSwiftie and TheMeowster for being the first people to read the book and provide their feedback.

And of course, v_deadroses_v, who like always has been a great support.

I would also like to thank the following people for their support:

1. NickW2007

2. chocochip2000

3. Slr1998

4. NKarthikKaranth

5. silver_wings07

6. Hrithikkumawat

7. CouldntCareLess_05

8. say_hi_to_sloth

9. WeirdPenName

10. linkinparkworld24

11. thekillermachine

12. IndiaCentral

13. Mysticamartin

14. Dan1shZM
And of course, members of the "Restricted" group ;) (Yes guys, I still remember the Mission Oreo Parody)

1. vikythecaptain

2. Ms_Exquisite

3. AkankshaSharma3

4. Suganthii

5. Pranav

6. Shaily

7. Akshita

8. Niharika

Sorry if I forgot to mention your name here! Just know that I thank you anyway :P

Once again, thanks for your support guys. See you again in the next book. Until then, do check out my other book, "Operation Breaking Point".

 Until then, do check out my other book, "Operation Breaking Point"

***