VIII - LEO

CHAPTER 8

LEO

==========8=LEO==========

        “Please decide now” A boy with blonde hair told me. “I can’t wait for you any longer” He pleaded with me.

Was he gay?

Doesn’t look like it, but why was he saying that to me? I know I’m not gay.

“No Luke. Even if I do decide, I hope it won’t be with you” I sort of said. I didn’t try to move my mouth or say that but it seems that I must’ve been just here to watch.

Being a girl felt like I was on a planet a thousand light years from Earth. That’s how weird it felt. And also, there was something upsetting near my stomach. I didn’t even dare look at my, supposed to be now, you-know-what.

“But please, what will you get with being on that stupid quest and t-that..” He stammered. I still felt weird being in this position and the boy, Luke just made it a whole lot awkward and weird. “Perseus” He said the name and I instantly had my attention on him.

I have no idea whether this happened a long time ago or in the future because I am not sure whether that Perseus is Percy. I hope not.

Because, if that would happen. That would only mean one thing.

“I love him Luke. I love him really and I need to help him with this stupid quest” I spoke, or this body I have said.

Oh no! This was not good. If this was true. No, this couldn’t be.

“I thought you loved me too” He reasoned out. I felt my, sort-of-borrowed body open to speak.

“Yes, but I love–” The body I was in was completely silenced when Luke crashed his lips into my borrowed lips.

I felt like gagging. Throwing up and a whole lot other more disgusting things I could’ve done when he kissed….

This is totally not what I have expected. Never in a million years would Annabeth do this…

Just then, I felt the body, I hope not Annabeth’s, respond and kissed him back.

The worst thing about the kiss was I felt it. It felt good and he smelt and tasted good but just that feeling made my soul, not the body barf.

I finally felt numb of the body and now, I was finally out of it. They seemed to not notice though.

I didn’t try look at the girl but curiosity was killing me, and when I did. Talk about feeling your head explode. I had confirmed it. It was Annabeth.

Finally, Annabeth pulled back and frowned, her stormy gray eyes, a whole lot cloudier which I supposed was a confused look.

“I’m sorry Luke. I just can’t” She said and stood up.

“You can Annabeth. I’ll just wait for you” The boy, Luke with salty-pepper hair said back.

I don’t know who to be angry. Obviously at Luke but I knew that Annabeth had a mistake too.

“I’ll just wait for you” Those were the last words I could hear before I awoke. I sit up almost too fast I bumped my head against something hard.

And well, that something hard had been Frank’s built chest. Talk about seeing two handsome looking guys in just a few minutes.

Gods, what was I saying now?

“I still have my Calypso, and in her eyes, I’ll be her man” I thought to myself. I can’t be gay just because I felt like I was a girl.

No way! Totally no way!