XXII - ???

CHAPTER 22

OMEGA

            ========22====?????????========

        They all look pathetic to me. Sitting around or just staying inside a room since they’re ADHD kids who can’t stand a single verb to do, discussing last night’s events. They could never let it go away, it’s not that easy for them but it is for me.

            It’s as if the thing just broke everything away, which must be for them but just a little something for me. Really, they look pathetic. That girl with the blonde hair, she really seems stressed, all are but she seems to be more.

            It’s not fun to just watch them anymore so I listen.

            “We need to decide now and honestly every one of us is different and I can’t make you choose something you don’t want so let’s think this all over for the day, and by night we choose” Annabeth says, or instructs them.

What a leader! She could just tell them to choose that option directly; she doesn’t have to sway them around in the woods. What kind of leader does that? A leader who must love making her people lost.

“No, we could choose now” The other blonde, a boy this time says. Maybe that’s the leader that should lead this group.

“But, we should think this through” Annabeth counters. I roll my eyes dramatically. I mean why does she want to wait for so long even though she’s ready? “I mean some of us may not be sure, but as a group, we should do this together.” She says.

Out in the corner, a new voice rises. Good, he’s been silent all throughout this little meeting.

“Why don’t we pick a third choice?” The curly-haired boy who’s always alone with his machines, speak. What does that mean? A third choice. As if. They won’t do that.

“What do you mean Leo?” The girl with curly hair says too, they look like a perfect match to me but she chose the Asian one instead and Leo has another heart’s love. They look so cute to me; everything is that I’m right to be doing this.

I mean, this would be the best love stories of the century, because I personally think that Helen of Troy is getting a bit old. And this interconnected story they’re processing right now is real and not just the things you read in parchment, I meant paper with all the confusing and complex words.

Since I don’t want to get any spoilers, I block out the sounds of their meeting and just watch them talk with no voice.

“What cha’ doing there babe?” A man in all leather-black asks me. He goes in and kisses me even though I didn’t even answer his question yet. I just love how much he’s so into me.

“Oh you know, on the way of processing the world’s next big love story” I say once he pulls apart.

“Oh really?” He pretends to asks me though I sense he seems to be bored about all this.

“If you don’t stop at least appreciating all these that I’m doing, then I can always call it done” I threaten.

“Oh come on, I wasn’t really meaning that and besides you’d never resist me.” He says and kisses me again. Well of course I don’t resist him because I won’t. “Told you” He says.

“It’s only because I let you so” I tell him that makes him smirk and even though I roll my eyes, I smile myself because I think it’s cute. And dark.