CH4:Dying Will Bullet

Sorry that the grammar in this chapter might be slightly bad...

I didn't really read and edit it through before publishing so apologies for any weird sentences

---

Tsuna and Ienari were walking to school together for the first time in years. All thanks to Reborn and his... threats.

Tsuna fidgeted, feeling the gaze of the hitman bore right into his skull as he lagged behind his twin, head down and posture submissive.

Sora had claimed that something interesting would happen today.

...And to bring an extra uniform for Ienari.

Tsuna couldn't think of any possibilities as to why Ienari would need an extra uniform, but he simply shrugged off the confusion and did as he was told.

"Uwah, what a cute baby!" A voice cooed, making Ienari turn, fully intending to snap at the person.

Until he saw that it was the school idol-- Sasagawa Kyoko.

"Ah, Kyoko-chan! Good morning!" Watching on in faint disgust, Tsuna sighed as Ienari blushed a bright red, stuttering with every new sentence.

He's acting like a love-sick puppy...

The brunet could have sworn he heard Sora sputter slightly, almost as though he was... embarrassed...

Wait.

You said you came from a parall- ...Don't tell me you acted like that too?!

Tsuna met with a sheepish chuckle as he resisted the urge face-palm.

It was only when he saw Reborn turn Leon in to a gun that he blinked back to reality.

"Die."

It was like slow-motion as he watched Ienari fall to the ground.

Caramel orbs turned amber as Tsuna shook, struggling not to burst into flames. Literally.

A dark aura began to shroud as Tsuna flinched, feeling old memories begin to get dredged up again.

And Sora, sensing danger for the hitman, tried to suppress Tsuna's rather unstable emotions.

Calm down, Tsuna!

He's not dead!

Stop trying to summon your flames, Reborn will get suspicious!

Desperately trying to reassure the brunet, all Sora could do was hold tight control over Tsuna's flames, lest the boy do something he would later regret.

"REBORN! I WILL CONFESS TO SASAGAWA KYOKO WITH MY DYING WILL!"

The muderous aura was immediately dissipated with that single declaration.

Tsuna blinked in shock.

Watching Ienari rise from the ground, tbe brunet could only gape as his semi-naked brother zoomed off into the distance, clothes having ripped into shreds.

He glaring accusingly at the smirking Reborn, question clear in his eyes.

'What the hell did you just do?'

"Hm~? Nothing much. What? Do you want a shot too?"

Instantly, Tsuna blanched and stopped glaring.

He didn't want his clothes to be destroyed Plus, he only had a spare for Ienari too.

And thus, all Tsuna could do was sigh and walk off, ignoring Reborn's haughty smirk.