Chapter Sixteen

The man looked at me with fury, seconds before all emotion vanished from his face, before he once again grabbed me by the neck, and grabbed my only arm left uninjured, the right one, squeezing it enough to break my wrist and forearm at the same time, I knew it was broken because I could hear it, and feel the excruciating pain coming with it.

The woman stilled and tensed.

" Stefan---"

" Just let me have my fun, will you?" He grunted while looking at me, pushing me down the ground and stepping on my thigh, and once again, a wave of excruciating pain overwhelmed me.

He then grabbed me by the shoulders and once again lifted me off, surely to throw me away.

" Stefan! The wolves are coming!" She hissed, looking at the edge of the forest, as a growl was heard.

I couldn't see anything since my vision was blurry,  but I could hear two sets of steps coming towards the clearing. 

While the vampire was distracted, I headbutted him resulting in him letting go of me, and I fell to the ground, while my little sister laid on the ground a few feet away.

The vampires were now more interested in whatever beast came out of the forest, and, as I opened my eyes, I could see one, huge, gigantic, enormous wolf.

His fur was a beautiful dark silver with lighter highlights, he was crouched, like a beast, ready to spring upon whatever he now considered his prey.

His prey was now the vampires.

It's head lifted, teeth showing in a threatening way, squaring up his shoulders, and damn that wolf was huge.

It was not a normal wolf, the canine let out one long howl, before another brown wolf with gray fur around his eyes sprung forward, mouth latching on the female vampire's shoulder. Before ripping off the woman's shoulder.

Blood did not drip out from the wound, her inside looked to be made of something like ice or crystals. Her screams of agony could be heard miles around, while her partner stood there, not knowing what to do.

The silver wolf then glanced at me, and our eyes made contact. The wolf stilled, before turning, even more, angrier and his fur stood on his back, growling menacingly.

A second later, he, grabbed my little sister, by the back of her shirt and put his mouth near her neck, his hand wrapped around her lithe neck.

" Let her go, or I'll kill this little one!" He hissed, his hold getting tighter around my sister's neck.

Within another second, I had stood up, grabbing a thick wood branch lying around and hit him in the back of his hand.

" You know what, you'll make a funnier hostage the man said, dropping my sister down before grabbing me by the neck, lifting me, once again, from the ground.

I swear, my neck's gonna get longer if this goes on.

He lifted me in the air far from his body.

Which would help. I wrapped my legs around the vampire's neck, before using all that was left of my strength, twisting my body enough and putting all my weight towards the ground, I brought the vampire down on the ground, before crawling away from him.

The female vampire was now dead. And the last one fled the scene.

Vengeance.

Vengeance is going to be something he'll be after if he's not killed. The three wolves ran after him, not before the silver-furred one looked my way, and left, almost letting out a whimper.