Chapter Twenty Eight

When the guy sat down and removed his coat, I could feel whenever he would stare or glare at me, even if I wasn't looking at him, as he moved, from the corner of my eye, I could see his muscles flex under his tight skin fitting black sweater.

If he moves around a lot, will it rip off of his body? With all those muscles.

The short cropped black haired guy ran a hand through his hair, and I don't know why, but my eyes always seem to go to him, no matter how long, even if it's for a second, I'd catch myself steal a glance.

He might be one of the most attractive men I ever met in my short life. It felt weird the first time I looked into his eyes, it almost left me breathless, as if air was knocked out of me. When I looked at him, I do not know why, since he was a stranger to me, but I felt calm, and yet nervous at the same time.

My heart, beating loudly against my ribcage, my palms turning slightly sweaty. It felt like the air was buzzing since he came into the restaurant.

The bell rang once more and someone familiar stepped through those doors, dark sever eyes looked at me, before he nodded, acknowledging my presence.

Sam Uley.

I looked down at my sketchbook and resumed my drawing. I drew the expressive eyes that had looked at me, the eyes of the wolf, it faces, it's bone structure and muscle, the shades of his fur.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up, green eyes meeting chocolate brown ones, the eyes of the young man that made my heart beat faster than it usually is. He stared at my drawing for a few seconds before I snatched shut my sketchbook.

The guy, after he seemed lost in thoughts for a few seconds then looked at me in the eyes. His gaze was so intense, I felt my heart thump against my ribcage. The feeling he made me feel was ... strange, something I'd never felt before in my whole life. For a few brief moments, it felt like it was just us here, everything was foggy or something, and I couldn't look away when he stepped into the restaurant. It felt like warmth flooded through me as soon as our eyes met, and I was invaded with that safe, homey feeling. If I'd been a normal girl, I'd have flushed under his gaze, as he towered over me, his hands on the counter.

" A cup of black coffee, a bit of sugar in it." He ordered, his voice, harsh and annoyed.

I haven't done anything to piss him off...

His eyes seemed so familiar, as if I'd seen them before, his presence, how he held himself. Fierce, strong, protective, his body screamed.

Had I seen him before?

" Paul! Hurry up, we have to go !" Sam ordered his arms crossed over his chest.

The guy standing in front of me glanced over his shoulder at the man and slightly glared at him. I turned around and quickly prepared his coffee, as soon as he turned around, his order was already ready for him to bring with him.

The unknown attractive man just glared at me, slammed the money on the counter and quickly walked out with quick harsh steps.

What the hell is his problem?