Six

The Prophecy 

We were called into the Big House. We as in Noah, me, Daniel, Callen, Jyoti, Logan and the mentors, as in the 7 and Nico from the big prophecy 3 years ago. Of course the 6 best friends would get in trouble for something. That CAN'T be good. I was told that if you get sent into the Big House you're in BIG trouble. Anyway, we all get to the Big House and we find Rachel there with Chiron and Mr. D talking. 

We walk up to Chiron and he explains to us that Rachel called us here because she sensed something important. Then all of a sudden Rachel glows and steps between Percy and Jason and in front of me and Noah. Her raspy voice says-

"Daughter of Aphrodite and Son of Poseidon

Along with 4 more and the eldest to guide them

Face danger and evil from far away

Having to decide whether to leave or stay

To help fight titans that are almost here

Or leave to kill giants that are nowhere near

Whatever they decide will create great loss

And others will turn and double cross

All will be well and peace will remain

If the 6 and the past heroes can save the day"

And then Rachel collapsed. We grabbed her and put her on a spare cot in the room then started freaking out. "Another great prophecy?! Why does there have to be so many in my lifetime?" Percy exclaimed with his hands raised in the air. "Oh shut it Percy, at least you aren't the main person in the prophecy this time." Leo said, smirking. Percy was about to walk over to slap Leo when Annabeth and Noah held him back. The whole time this happened Daniel and I were laughing our asses off.

Percy shot us a glare and we immediately shut up. And cue everyone else to laugh. I just facepalmed as Chiron cleared his throat making us all shut up. "As you can see, there was another big prophecy and since Rachel called you all in here, you are all affected in it. Since you 7 are senior campers and mentors," Chiron pointed at the demigods from the prophecy of 7 "you will not be going on this quest but will help at camp if there is an attack. Nico, you will guide the other 6 demigods since you're the oldest out of all of them." "What!? How is he the oldest? I'm 21 and he's like 18!!!" Percy exclaimed. "Percy, don't get your panties in a twist, Nico's technically the oldest since he was born in the 1930's and was stuck in time." I said. We all busted out laughing at that. 

Percy just rolled his eyes as Annabeth muttered "Seaweed Brain" to him. Chiron continued, "Noah and Kuuipo will be the leaders hence they were stated first in the prophecy. That means that Daniel, Callen, Jyoti, and Logan will be accompanying you guys on this quest. You are now dismissed." He finished as we all walked out. 

Percy was still pouting like a baby as Annabeth linked arms with him and directed him to the beach. The other mentors followed as we were left walking alone back to our cabins. "Hey how about we have a sleepover? Since this probably will be our last night relaxing before having to get ready to go on our quest." I exclaimed. Jyoti and Daniel immediately agreed with me as Callen, Logan, and Noah were questioning whether to agree or not. I just rolled my eyes and walked away with Jyoti and Daniel, arms linked together. "Wait up!" The other boys shouted as they ran after us. 

We stopped as all 3 boys ran into us and we all fell down. "Owwww" I complained as Noah helped me up and everyone brushed themselves off. "Okay, we'll go but you guys can't put makeup on us." Logan said. "Crap." Daniel and I said at the same time. We all just laughed it off as we went to the Dining Hall to eat. We got our food, ate, and went over to the Poseidon cabin, since that was the most empty, since we all have more than one sibling. Except Jyoti, but we didn't want to disturb Nico since Daniel and I decided to bring our keyboard, guitar, and ukulele to play around with. We also took a whole ton of makeup, but that was for the video we were making with Jyoti.

We opened the cabin to see the mentors already there and Noah sitting there with the rest of the 6, since we were the last to come. "Umm, Noah, I thought that we were going to be the only ones here..." I said questioningly. "I didn't know Percy was having a sleepover so we have to share the cabin with them." Noah said. Daniel and I nodded as we put all our stuff down on an empty bunk bed and sat in the circle with the rest of the people that were there. "Why do you guys have a camera?" Annabeth asked. 

"They have a youtube channel and they put makeup on each other. Well, more like Daniel being freakishly good at makeup and doing it for Kuuipo." Piper said. "Oh and by the way, can I be in the video this time?" she added. "Well, since there's so many of you guys here, we decided to put makeup on all of you guys!" Daniel said cheerfully. Logan, Callen, and Noah groaned as all the girls smiled and Leo, Jason, Frank, and Percy smirked mischievously. We all decided to do that now so I grabbed out the camera and turned it on. 

"What's up guys it's Kaniel here and we're putting makeup on our friends!" I said cheerfully. "Kaniel? Who's Kaniel?" Leo said confused. "Kaniel is our name put together, duh." Daniel said sarcastically rolling his eyes. I just laughed and continued, "Anyway, before I was RUDELY interrupted," I said glaring at Leo and Daniel, "we decided that we're going to give everyone here makeovers!" I started to get everyone's skin color to match with the foundation and concealer we had. We had so much that we had a bottle for everyone matching their skin color exactly. We started applying makeup on everyone, me doing the boys and Daniel doing the girls. 

In the end, we were just beaming and laughing how good everyone looked as Percy and Leo decided to put on princess dresses and act like divas. Oh, what makeup can do to them. We then signed off and decided to play our instruments. We decided to play 21 Guns by Green Day, me on piano and Daniel on guitar. Noah and Percy were jamming out since they love them. Huh, I guess that sons of Poseidon love Green Day, who knew? We played a couple more songs and then decided to play truth or dare. Oh gods, little did we know that things would get crazy.

Word Count: 1173