Sixteen

Apologies and Spies

Silena looked at me, noticing I was staring at Jyoti and Logan as if I've seen a ghost. Silena snapped her fingers as well and we were both shocked. "What, did I miss something?" Logan asked. "No, it's nothing.." I said, trailing off. I snapped my fingers again to turn off the auras.

"Kuuipo, can I talk to you for a sec?" Noah asked. I shyly nodded and we walked to the deck in silence.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled as soon as we got there. "No, I'm sorry. If I wasn't stupid enough to go to the party as a way to get over Logan, none of this would've happened. If I wasn't dumb enough to even like him, things would've turned out differently."

"It's not your fault. I overreacted over something that the fates put upon this relationship. I fully understand and I'm not mad. It's not like you cheated or anything." He chuckled. I giggled and we hugged.

"Are we all good? No more secrets?" I said. He nodded. Well that was a fast make up, I mentally shrugged. I pecked him on the lips and we walked back to the dining room hand in hand.

"Aww, you guys are okay again!" Daniel squealed, almost tackling me into a hug. "You break her heart, I break your face, got it?" he said, glaring at Noah. I laughed and playfully punched Daniel in the arm as Noah squeaked and nodded in fear.

"Well, since that's over, let's talk about what the hell's going on." Callen said.

"Okay, well, the first thing to start off with is how the hell did you get that metal arm, Kuuipo?" Logan asked, almost shouting.

"Calm down, man. Well, I got distracted when I was fighting Otis and he ended up cutting off my arm. So I used my weird cool Chaos powers to form one out of ice and made it so that it wouldn't break and so that it was moveable like a normal arm." I shrugged.

The other gaped at me as I nervously laughed.

"Onto a different topic, how did you guys get out of Elysium?" I questioned. They all shrugged except for Luke.

"We were kidnapped and transported to some place with a bunch of monsters and with Void. He tried to make us his slaves, only succeeding with Silena, Beckendorf, Zoë, and Bianca. He couldn't get us under his spell for some reason so he made us the bait." He explained.

"So if Void wasn't fighting this war, does that mean he's at camp with the titans?!" Noah asked, realization setting into all of us.

"Oh my gods! You're right! We have to get there immediately!" Zoë exclaimed. Bianca and Nico quickly ran to the control room to put in the coordinates.

"How did I forget about the titans? We could've been there by now instead of casually getting there on our own time!" Noah said, worriedly pacing across the room.

I grabbed his hand as he walked past me. "It's okay, we all forgot." I reassured him. He sat back down as the Di Angelos walked back in the room, Nico smiling and laughing with his sister.

"We set a course straight to camp and we should be there in about a day." Bianca said as I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Wait a sec. Why can't Kuuipo, Noah, Bianca, Nico, and Jyoti just teleport us to camp?" Callen asked.

"It's too far for them. They might use up too much power." Daniel piped up. "Oh..." Callen squeaked, nuzzling his blushing face into Daniel's shoulder, feeling embarrassed.

I smiled at them as Jyoti piped up. "Well, we only have 7 rooms on this ship, so what should we do?"

"How about all the couples share a room, while Luke and Zoë share a room, Bianca and Nico share a room, and Ethan gets his own room." Silena said, winking at me. I grinned, knowing that we were up to our matchmaking schemes. Luke and Zoë blushed, glancing at each other as Daniel looked between them, Silena, and I with amusement.