Nine

Girl's Night

I went over to the Hades cabin to meet up with Jyoti and the girls for a sleepover. I got there and opened the door. "HEY JYOTI" I screamed, waking her up from her 'beauty sleep'. I saw Nico snickering in the corner as I went over to hug him. I'm one of those people he trusts, since we both went through hard times, although his sister died and I was bullied. It's a HUGE difference, but we support each other anyway.

Nico ruffled my hair as Will walked in. He waved at us as he took Nico to who knows where. Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel walked in as soon as the boys left. We all said hi and set up for a movie night. We all watched The Fault In Our Stars. BIG mistake. By the end of the movie we were all sobbing and fangirling over Ansel Elgort.

We all decided to do confessions. I'm not sure why, but we just did. "So, Jyoti, you go first." I said. "Why me?!? Ugh fine. I confess that I hate the color pink." All the other girls gasped, except me. "Do an ACTUAL confession idiot! I already know that you hate pink." I said. "FINEEEEE. I confess that Logan and I are dating. Three months to be exact." We all started squealing as Jyoti just smiled. 

"But before he asked me out, he confessed that he liked Kuuipo too..." she added. "WHAT!? Those feelings could've been useful when I actually LIKED him before he broke my HEART!!!" I yelled. "But I'm happy for you Jyoti! I promise I'm completely over him. But FINALLY the Jogan ship has sailed!" We all laughed it off.

"Kuuipo, your turn." Hazel said. I smiled. "I confess...that my father is Marshall Mathers, or Eminem." The girls all widen their eyes as I laughed nervously. "Why didn't you tell us!?" Annabeth said. "I didn't want you guys to thing of me as some rich singer's daughter! Same reason why Piper didn't say her dad was Tristan McLean until later." They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hazel...you're next." She sighed and said "I confess that I'm not a virgin." We were all shocked because even though Hazel was older now, we all thought she was innocent. "Okay, to make this easier, raise your hand if you're still a virgin." Piper said. None of us raised our hands and we looked around shocked. I wasn't surprised about Piper and Annabeth, but Jyoti? That means...ew no I'm not going to think about that. And to tell you the truth, I went to a party about a year ago and got really drunk and well...let's just say things happened...All I remembered that night was that his name was Ethan. (Okay, I MADE THIS UP. THIS AINT REAL. WHOEVER KNOWS ME PERSONALLY AND IS READING THIS IT IS FAKE. IT GOES ALONG WITH THE STORY SO DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT, OKAY? Good.)

"Okay, my turn!" Annabeth said. We all quieted down as she started to speak. "I confess that Percy proposed to me. But he said that we'd get married when we got older." We all screamed at that one and started jumping around, happy that Percabeth was getting married. She showed us her ring which was so pretty. It had Seaweed Brain engraved on one side and Wise girl on the other, and of course an aquamarine jewel in the middle.

It was Piper's turn next. "I confess that I love makeup now." she said. "WHAT!?!" we all yelled. "What? Blame the twins! Daniel wouldn't stop putting makeup on me, which by the way was really nice, and Kuuipo wouldn't stop making everyone's hair. That's why the first 3 weeks of the twins getting here everyone from Aphrodite cabin's hair and makeup was made perfectly." I smiled guiltly.

"Guys, do you know if Callen's gay?" I asked. "To be honest, I see the way him and Daniel look at each other. I think they both might be." Hazel piped up. "No, Daniel's bisexual. He used to have a crush on Jyoti and told me that he had a crush on Callen." I said. Jyoti blushed as Piper was shocked. "Wait how come he didn't tell me this?" "Maybe because I'm his twin?" I responded to Piper's question. She nodded in agreement. I sighed. "I'm going to miss days like this. Where all we do is train or have a fun day with friends." Jyoti nodded and sighed. I can't believe tomorrow we have to travel to Greece.

After everyone fell asleep, I decided to go to over to the Poseidon cabin. You see, I've been either having nightmares or not being able to sleep at all. So when I go to Noah, I'm okay again. As I walked out I heard someone whisper my name. I turned around to see Annabeth. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To the Poseidon cabin. You wanna come?" I asked. She nodded as we walked over, talking about our hobbies and me explaining about my sleeping problems and her sleeping troubles too and her dreams of Tartarus.

We opened the door to see Percy cuddled up to a Nemo stuffed animal and Noah sleeping shirtless with joggers on. I smiled and whispered to Annabeth, "Huh, I guess drooling in your sleep is a son of Poseidon trait. She smiled as she noticed both boys were drooling. I slowly climbed into Noah's bed as he slowly opened his eyes and hugged my from behind. "You drool in your sleep." I whispered quietly as he smiled and kissed my forehead. I soon quickly fell asleep, but not before seeing the same thing happen with Percy and Annabeth.

Word Count: 960