Seven

Playing Games (Kids don't try this at home)

We all sat in a circle in the middle of the room. The seating was this: Me, Noah, Callen, Logan, Jyoti, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Piper, and Daniel, who sat next to me. "Oh I'll start!" Piper exclaimed. Oh gods, I thought. She's going to think of something crazy. And I was right. "Callen, I dare you to run around camp on fire." He just sighed and walked out of the room calmly, set himself on fire, and started running around camp screaming.

After about 10 minutes Callen walked back in and sat down casually. About a minute later Jason came in and sent us all a video. We opened it up and saw Callen running around camp and we realized Jason was secretly flying behind Callen videotaping him. Did I mention we all got phones made by Leo? Sorry if I didn't, but we got really cool high-tech gear. Anyway, we all started laughing at the video and Callen got so embarrassed he accidentally set himself on fire. 

"Anyway Jason, it's your turn." Piper said. "Noah, truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare." he said confidently. "I dare you to kiss the hottest girl in this room. Other than Piper though." He said quickly after. We all snickered. Noah's eyed widened as he registered what Jason just said. "Can everyone close their eyes so it's not as awkward?" he asked. We all nodded and closed our eyes.

After waiting about 5 seconds, wondering who he liked, I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. I smiled and kissed back. We quickly split apart as Logan shouted, "Yo, Noah, hurry up so we can open our eyes." "I'm done." Noah said quickly as he quickly sat back down and everyone opened their eyes. I smiled as Piper, Daniel, and Annabeth was looking at me shocked. "Wait, who did he kiss, I don't get it." Percy said questioningly. 

I just rolled my eyes, knowing that Annabeth knew because she was smart enough and Piper and Daniel knew because they sensed it, being children of Aphrodite and all. Logan slowly realized it as he started to scowl. I'm not sure why he did though. I had this huge crush on him when we first got to camp but then he turned me down so I just stopped. 

"Oh gods, Leo it's your turn." Hazel said. "Hell yeah! I've been waiting for this!" he exclaims as we all roll our eyes. "Truth or dare, Percy." he said mischievously. Percy shrugged, "Truth, I guess." We all groan, wanting to know what Percy would've had to do if he chose dare. "Annabeth or blue food?" We all start shouting, knowing this wasn't going to end well. "Well to be honest, I can live without blue food, but Annabeth...I can't live without." Piper, Daniel, and I all said, "Awwww, relationship goals!!!" and just laughed.

After about 2 hours of playing, we finally stopped as we faded out of excitement. In the end, I was wearing Noah's hoodie and only underwear underneath (please don't ask), Noah had whipped cream all over his face, Callen was on fire, Logan and Jyoti were wearing matching pink tutus and neon socks, Percy was covered in blue frosting, handcuffed to Annabeth on one hand and to Jason on the other. Annabeth was wearing a floppy beach hat with sunglasses and sunscreen smothered all over her, Frank was a bunny at the moment, Hazel's hair was braided with gems in it, wearing a white dress and had a face full of makeup, curtesy of the three Aphrodite kids, Leo was only in his boxers, which by the way had hearts and emojis on it, smiling proudly, Piper was covered in flour, Jason was wearing a superman suit, and Daniel...well Daniel was taped to the wall...

After getting Daniel off the wall, we decided to play 7 minutes in Heaven. We, the girls, get kicked out as the boys get an item to put in a bowl.After waiting about 5-10 minutes, the door opens back up. We all go back inside and sit down again. "Kuuipo, you go first!" Piper exclaims. I blush and put my hand in the bowl and feel around. The first one felt soft, almost like a plushie, Hmm...must be an animal plushie from Frank. I skip that one as I feel another object. It felt like a rock? Oh wait, nevermind it's Nico's skull ring. I find the third object and it's pointy but also feels cool. I take it out and its a...trident. I look between the two Poseidon kids, hoping it's not Percy, or else Annabeth would be pissed. Noah stands up as I sigh happily and walk over to the closet.

"Only, 7 minutes guys, and no fucking." "Leo shut up!!!" I shouted. He just snickered as we were pushed into the closet and it locked. I felt his lips on mine and I quickly kissed back. After about 5 minutes of making out, not going to go into detail, we pulled apart. "I've had a crush on you for so long, I was hurt when Logan hurt you by turning you down. I won't hurt you so, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded happily as we kissed and the door opened. I was beaming as we got outside again. 

"LIGHT OH HOW I MISSED YOU!!!" I screamed. We all laughed as I smiled holding Noah's hand. Piper and Daniel squealed as Jyoti was smiling happily at me but Logan was frowning again. I wasn't sure but I didn't care. I was so happy. After a couple rounds of everyone going, we all got tired and decided to go to sleep, being ready to leave the next day to find some clues to what the prophecy could mean. 

Word Count: 977