Ten

Leaving

The next morning I woke up to flashes in my face. I wake up to see the rest of the girls plus the boys taking pictures of us whispering "Koah" or "Percabeth" I blushed as Noah shifted, waking up. "We were wondering where you too went last night. When we woke up this morning and noticed that you both were gone. So we thought to ourself, where would they both go? And we realized you both have Seaweed Brains as boyfriends. So we came here to see you guys cuddled up together!" Piper said, soon out of breath.

I just blushed madly as I stood up, and realized that I'm wearing a black sports bra and REALLY short black active shorts. I blushed even more than I was before as Noah tossed me another one of his hoodies, since I have the other hoodie. This time it was a Thrasher hoodie which was also really nice. I'm honestly jealous of how many good hoodies he owns.

I walk out to go change in my cabin, which practically means put on black ripped jeans since I already have a hoodie on. After that, I walk out to the Argo II and meet up with the rest of my friends, as I say bye to all my siblings. Noah and I get on the ship hand in hand as we put our stuff in our rooms and take off towards Greece. I go to the dining room with Noah to find Nico chowing down on a whole box of pizza. I try to grab a slice but he slaps my hand away. Ever since he and Will started dating, he became more happy and started to eat more.

I laugh and grab a plate and commands it to make my food. I get tacos and a sprite as Noah gets...blue cake? Ugh I think he's turning into Percy. The rest of the 6 walk in and sit down, eating quietly. After we all finish, we go on a tour of the Argo II. I fall in love with the bathrooms, with the tv and speaker and it has everything. For example, the bathtub is as big as a hot tub and on a shelf next to it, they have a bunch of different kinds of shampoo but what catches my eyes are the bath bombs. I just smiled.

Daniel started freaking out with joy as he pressed a button, opening up to a walk in closet with a makeup station in a corner of the huge room. So here's the deal, Daniel puts makeup on me, not himself. He doesn't wear makeup. Daniel and I run over and get our makeup and put it in the room, along with everyone else getting their clothes to put in the huge closet, putting their stuff in their own sections. Noah and my stuff are next to each other's and I laugh because all of our stuff is either black or white.

We decided to just go back to our rooms to hang out. Well, couples hang out together. Since Leo upgraded the Argo II, he installed a masking device so nothing can detect us. So we have about 2 days of peacefulness before we get to Greece to fight a bunch of giants and then coming all the way back to help Camp with the titans. I sigh, the calm before the storm.

Noah and I sit on his bed, cuddled up next to each other, talking about random things. We both fall off the bed from time to time from laughing too hard but other than that, we had fun. We make out for a while before both of us falling asleep.

The next morning we woke up, of course, and ate. I decided to use the shower so I got my clothes from the giant closet and took a long bath (using the skin clensing bath bombs of course). I stepped out and put on my WDW shirt and black jeans with my black and white Adidas shoes.

I walk out to see Callen and Daniel asleep next to each other. I 'aw'ed and took a few pictures. For blackmailing of course. I swear they're just like Tyler Brown and Justin Blake, but with not as many hickeys. I then walked around to practice a bit.

I took out my stygian iron sword, the one Nico gave me, and started to wield it around. I'll admit that I'm pretty good. Then I saw Jyoti walk in and we started to dual. Her Imperial gold sword hit my stygian iron one and a huge force blasted us back, making the whole boat shake.

Everyone came down to see me and Jyoti laughing our asses off. "Hahaha *pant* I can't believe *pant* that we forgot about *pant* this." Jyoti said. Everyone looked at us confused. "If we dual each other, there's a huge blast because we're both the equal amount of strength and power. Also, our swords are polar opposites." Everyone nodded as if they understood.

I switched and used my celestial bronze dagger so we could fight. It took about half an hour to call a truce since we both were tired of dueling constantly. We then showered and ate, while watching Maze Runner.

After the movie, Callen and Daniel walked out of the room holding hands. "Ahem, are you going to tell us something?" Noah asked as I looked at their intertwined hands. "Oh yeah, we're dating." Daniel said casually as they walked out. "*cough* called it *cough*" I said. We all laughed as we went to go to bed, knowing that tomorrow was going to be a big day, for us, and the future of the existence of the world.

Word Count: 962