Eight

Where Are We Going?

We woke up the next morning to the sound of Leo's goddamn speakers blasting ZEZE by Kodak Black and all those other rappers. "SHUT UP LEO!!" we all surprisingly shouted at the same time. He just laughed and we all decided to wake up anyway. I was lying next to Noah, in his arms. It just felt so right and I was so happy.

I stood up and stretched, put on Noah's hoodie, and saw Logan cuddled up next to Jyoti. I was kind of jealous but was happy for them. I know how much Jyoti and Logan like each other. I mean, it's only right for them to date. Anyway, I decided to keep Noah's hoodie because...well do I have to explain, it's nice as hell!

I mean, come ON who wouldn't steal that jacket! Oops I'm getting off topic

I mean, come ON who wouldn't steal that jacket! Oops I'm getting off topic. Heh. Well, after waking everyone up, we went to the Mess Hall to eat. "Hey guys!" I said to my half siblings. They all started squealing as I came in holding Noah's hand. Kai, my 7 year old brother ran towards me and yelled, "Are you and Noah dating?" I nodded as he shouted "Finally! I thought it would take AGES for Noah to ask you out!" I laughed as Noah and I separated to sit at our assigned tables.

"Hey, I'm so happy you guys are dating! I wish I could find someone who would date me." Lacy said, sighing. I'm not sure how, but we just clicked as soon as we met and have been supportive of each other. She's as close to me as Piper, but not Daniel. No one can have a bigger bond with me than Daniel. Not even Noah. "Lacy, I'm sure you can get a boy to like you! You just have to be yourself and everything will be alright." I said confidently. 

"Kuuipo, can you teach me how to do archery again today?" Kai pleaded with his adorable little pout and puppy eyes. I mean, how can you resist it? It's cuter than Percy's baby seal eyes! "Of course Kai, but Noah comes along too and after, you're coming with me to the prophecy meeting we have later today. Okay?" He just nodded his head rapidly and smiled. "Just don't kiss him in front of me." he said. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. 

Since Kai is too young to have classes, he trails along with an older sibling for the day. I'm on Fridays, Daniel's on Saturday, Piper is on Sunday, Drew's on Monday, Mitchell is on Tuesday, Lacey's on Wednesday, and Jonah is on Thursday. Jonah just came to camp about 3 months ago, but Kai loves him and he's really sweet. 

We finished eating and went down to the archery area. I let Kai go over and grab his tiny bow and arrows as I sat on the side, waiting for Noah. He finally comes as Kai walks back over with his tiny celestial bronze bow and arrows that his friend Harley made for Kai's birthday. I kissed Noah's cheek as I stood up and showed Kai how to hold a bow correctly. I soon saw a flash and as I looked up, I saw Noah, phone in hand, smiling at me. I just rolled my eyes playfully and went back to teaching Kai how to us a bow correctly.

 After about 2 hours, we finished and had to go to the prophecy meeting. Noah and I laced our fingers together, but then Kai pushed through and held both of our hands. I just laughed as Noah pouted and we all walked over to the big house, where the meeting was being held. I walked in and sat down on one of the couches, Kai sitting on my lap and Noah sitting besides me with an arm around me. 

Everyone else filed in and took a seat. I saw Piper smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes. I looked over at Logan and saw him glancing at me and Noah, regret and sorrow in his eyes. I knew that he liked Jyoti, but me too? I'm surprised but in the end if he didn't turn me down, he would still have a chance with me. But, I also wouldn't be with Noah if it wasn't for him.

"So, we know who's going, so we got the first 2 lines of the prophecy down, but what does the rest mean?" Jyoti said. We all shrugged but then Annabeth said, "I had a vision last night that my mom sent me, showing me that the titans were in Ohio, at their base. Titans as in Krios, Koios, and Kronos and a fleet of monsters and demigods.

"We have to challenge them!?" Daniel exclaimed. "Actually, no. WE are going to fight them." Annabeth said, pointing to the mentors. "YOU guys are going to Greece to fight the giants. That's another thing that Athena sent me." Leo then piped up. "You guys are taking Argo II. I just upgraded so that you guys have to put in the coordinates and then it self drives." We all just nodded our heads. "Wait a sec, why didn't it have a self navigator when WE went on it?" Piper said. "Oops...?" he said questioningly.

"That means we got most of the prophecy down, but it also said that there will be great loss and people will double cross. We have to be on the lookout for traitors. Also, we already know that we have to win so the world won't go into destruction, we got the last two lines down. So that means, we kind of deciphered the whole prophecy!" I said. We all just nodded and smiled. 

"So since you guys are going to live in the Argo II for the next couple months, I suggest you guys start packing. Noah, you get Percy's room, Kuuipo gets Piper's , Daniel gets Jason's, Jyoti gets Hazel's, Logan get's mine, and Callen get's Annabeth's. Got it? 'Cause you guys are going to leave tomorrow." Leo said. 

We all nodded as I picked up a sleeping Kai and walked back over to our cabin, since it was already dark outside. I packed all my stuff I needed, which was practically all my makeup (which wasn't THAT much), my Converse, at least 10 pairs of black pants or shorts, my band shirts like Green Day and MCR, and about 8 black shirts. I know, I sound like a goth emo kid or like Nico, but hey, I can do whatever the hell I want. 

Word Count: 1120