Seventeen

Realizations

All of a sudden, an Iris Message popped up in front of all of us.

It was Percy and Annabeth.

"Guys, where are you? They planned a surprise attack! We're getting killed!" Annabeth shouted over the screams and the sounds of swords and claws meeting flesh.

"We're only just crossing over the Atlantic Ocean! We won't be there for at least a day!" Noah exclaimed.

"Find a way! Although it may only be a warning, we need your guys help!" Percy yelled as he slashed his sword through the Iris message, cutting off the connection. He didn't even acknowledge that Luke guys were there.

"What're we gonna do?" I sighed, putting my hands on my head.

"Why don't we try to do what Callen suggested a couple of hours ago; shadow travel. But this time, how about we combine all our powers and work together to get the whole ship to camp?" Nico suggested.

"I don't even know if I can shadow travel. I haven't ever tried and I wouldn't be able to control it either." Bianca frowned.

"I think we would have enough people; Noah, Kuuipo, Nico, and I can try. Noah and Kuuipo got blessed anyway so they should be overloaded with power." Jyoti said, trying to cheer up Bianca.

She nodded understandingly. Noah, Nico, Jyoti, and I stood up and all held hands, channeling our powers to get to camp.

The temperature dropped. Lights flickered out. You could hear the screams of shadows and souls trying to pull you to their side.

All of a sudden it stopped and we heard the battle cries and screams of demigods and monsters.

We ran outside to see that we were hovering over Camp Half Blood. There were hundreds of monsters surrounding the camp, campers trying to fend them off.

The younger ones were huddled in the arena, farthest away from the fight. "The ship! They're back!" I heard someone yell.

We quickly landed and grabbed our weapons, running out to the fight. Noah and I used our wings to fly above camp to shoot arrows at the monsters below along with the flying monsters like how Percy and Annabeth were doing.

Percy and Annabeth's wings looked like ours but was white, with their godly parent's color streak, along with the silver of Chaos.

We created a circle, our backs pressed against each others', shooting at the monsters that came from all directions. "Since when could you use a bow, Perce?" I asked.

"The blessing helped me with that. And supposedly we all can fully master our parent's abilities." He said.

"Yeah, we mastered our abilities." Noah said.

"Now that both sons of Poseidon are here, why don't you guys make a huge storm?" Annabeth suggested. "Kuuipo, use your charmspeak to make all the monsters freeze and tell the campers to take shelter."

I nodded. "All monsters FREEZE! Campers, get to shelter immediately!" I charmspoke. The monsters froze, and the campers ran for the cabins.

Noah and Percy then concentrated, channeling all of their energy to make the storm. Noah was having trouble, since he had to shadowtravel, but still was making a difference.

They created a hurricane, us four being the eye of the storm. The flying monsters screamed and exploded into dust as the wind knocked them down from the sky. The ones on the ground immediately turned to dust since one of the two boys caused a huge earthquake.

The storm cleared and the sun came out through the clouds, showing that the camp was left completely untouched. Noah then passed out and started falling out of the sky at alarming speeds.

"NOAH!" I yelled as we all dove to try to catch him. Percy ended up getting there first and caught Noah, letting him slowly lay on the ground.

There was a plume of smoke above and we looked up, startled. As the smoke cleared, we saw that it was Void.

"This was only a warning, demigods. We will attack and you will be defeated. But let me just show you of what I mean." He said as he grabbed Kai with an invisible force.

"Let. Him. GO!" I shouted, flying up and blindly slashing at Void. I guess he didn't expect it because he quickly let go of Kai. Laughing like a mad man, he flashed out the same way he came.

"Are you okay, Kai?" I asked, concern lacing in my voice. He nodded, fear still in his eyes. I hugged him and he ran over to go by the Aphrodite cabin.

Percy, Will, and I then carried Noah's unconscious body to the infirmary and laid him on one of the beds.

"Noah used too much energy. Jyoti, Nico, him, and I had to shadowtravel the Argo II to camp and then he made the storm." I explained to Will.

He nodded and fed Noah nectar and ambrosia. I sighed and sat in one of the chairs next to the bed, holding his hand.

It was already dark, and since we ate an hour ago, I fell asleep next to Noah, not letting go of his and and not moving out of the chair I was in.

-

The next morning, we called a meeting. Just the seven and all of the recovered people from the quest. As I walked to the Big House with Noah, I saw the other campers looking at Luke guys in shock. We quickly walked in, grabbed seats, and started the meeting.

"So, do you mind explaining to us about how you're all alive?" Annabeth asked. "Void kidnapped us." Luke said, nonchalantly.

She nodded. "Kuuipo, what happened to your arm?" Piper asked.

"Well, when we were fighting the giants, Otis cut off my arm so I replaced it with an ice arm, blessed it, blah blah blah." I sighed, leaning back in my chair.

The 7 looked at me, mouths agape. "I don't know why you're all intrigued by it. It's just a prosthetic arm." I said.

"Well, it's a magic arm. So that makes it, like, a hundred times cooler!" Leo exclaimed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Onto more pressing matters; What are we going to do? Void is powerful, none of the gods can help us due to ancient laws, and even if the four of us are blessed by Chaos, we don't have enough power to defeat him!" Noah exclaimed.

Everyone looked around, nervous. No one knew what to do. Percy sighed. "I was hoping that this didn't have to come up, but I guess it's inevitable."

"What do you mean?" Jyoti asked.

"Well, while you 6 were gone, there was another prophecy." Percy spilled. Annabeth slapped his arm. "Why didn't you tell me!?"

"You weren't here. I couldn't find you anywhere." he said, shrugging.

"What did the prophecy say?" Logan asked.

"Darkness creates a single bane,
Blessed heroes arise the wrongfully slain.
Tricked by darkness, decieved by all,
Mother will construct the final fall."

"Darkness, that's Void, right? And the blessed heroes are Noah, Kuuipo, Percy, and Annabeth. But who's Void's bane that was wrongfully killed, corrupted, and decieved everyone? And who's mother?" Frank asked.

"I know." I said, completely horrified.

"We have to bring back Gaea."

Word Count: 1203