4 . Interesting

Ishika pov

I came out of the class with much disappointment as sir sent me... actually kicked me out the class and that too on the first day of my college.....

I am tensed after seeing the huge task to complete before me and that too with an hour..

I am praying to god that someone should help me then I saw Mr.Senior again.. I thought to select that place after I've seen him working there... I can finish the work but I am tensed and my mind stopped to work... by god's grace... he himself asked me if he can help me and I eventually agreed. My situation is similar to a man who can't deny a glass of water in a hot desert.

After an hour we wined up our work and I thought to call him "Bhai" to just check what he is up to... but my guess is correct he himself asked me to call him "Sir" to which I couldn't hide my smile...

The feeling that comes when we know someone likes you or to say that someone is interested in you is different which can't be expressed and that is what I'm experiencing now.

I went to my class and submitted my assignment but now the biggest task is to go to my hostel without getting caught to my seniors to which we failed utterly and ended up in writing their assignments and records...

Apart from senior's, everything is awesome but we didn't get an opportunity to go out for a ride in the city which is the sad part. By that's not a problem as I am going stay here for four years...

I am scared to hell for the seniors not because of the intro given to me from my friends. Whenever I am stepping into my college my heart beat is rising. I am on my way to college when a senior called me and scared me to hell. I am praying to god to stop my tongue from speaking nonsense..

He asked me to write those records which I took and went from there because before when I spoke rudely, my friends warned not to speak like that as every time he will not be there to save me.

I wrote all his records cursing. The rest two days went like before going to college with a hope at least to attend lectures but again going to back stadium where all the juniors will be present doing the same work what I am doing now.

I am fed off with writing their records. Doing their work with all this pressure, I missed my parents badly and so I went to my place for a week but the hectic task now is what should I tell my parents about my sudden arrival.

My father can easily sense my uneasiness. If I say now that i am facing trouble in my college my dad will be on fire which turns my college into ashes.

Anyway i managed not to tell my father about all this and enjoyed myself at my home. When I came back to my college I felt some unknown presence near me and I turned back to see my saviour Mr.Senior.

I should thank him at least now for his help. Already its too late. So I reached him.

I am lost in his smile and forgot the work for which I've come. But finally I thanked him but the most interesting part is I found that he has searched for me. I can't hide my happiness for a long time nor I can show to him. So I excused myself and started to walk from there but someone called me and I turned back and found the same girl who shot deadly daggers towards me the other day.

I walked back to them as I can't deny my senior madams.

"What work did you have with seniors and that too with my Anny?"

"Mam I just came to thank him for his help" I said as politely as I can.

" So do you think you are allowed to talk with seniors and that too when many people are present here"

"Mam... it's not like that I just thought to thank him so I walked here with out any second thought"

"Ok then for not having any second thoughts... carry all bags to our class rooms and at evening meet me in my hostel" she said very rudely
Before I could speak Mr. Senior's voice came.

" Heyy Sumi stop all this and Miss. Junior you go to your class" he said but I am confused to whom I should listen but its 100 percent better to listen to Mr.Senior than to that ugly Senior Mam. So I took little steps towards class.

"Don't think that it has ended here. We will meet again" She said to which I gave a smile but I know I laughed sarcastically.

Me and Advi walked from there but Advi is constantly seeing my face with amusement.

"What?" I asked raising my brow's

" It's you who have to tell me what's happening" she said. Only 15 days or more have passed but we both became so close.

"Nothing is happening and you stop your imagination" I said and she has laughed.

We went to our friends who are waiting for us. Without a single pause Advi told them all that has happened. Both the young boys are afraid than us and their faces are worth watching.

" Ishu... what will she do now?" Vishwa asked.

"Don't worry Vishu. We will sort it out"

"Ha yes vishu don't worry and nothing is gonna happen as we have strong support of the most handsome Senior" Advi said winking at me and all of them laughed.

I woke up early in the morning to jog. I am in my college ground but today it's something different. I sat in my favourite place at the backyard of college where many rose plants are present. I love to watch them. They provides peace to my heart.

" Hai Ms. Junior" some known voice came from my side and I turned to see Mr. Senior sitting near me with his t-shirt totally wet and I can see his abs a little.

" Hai Senior sir" I said and he smiled.

"Aren't you worried about yesterday ?" He asked with the same smile on his face.

"Why will I be tensed when I have strong support?" I said and there appeared a frown on his face.

"Who is she?" he asked and I controlled my smile

" Actually it's he" I said

"Who is he?" he asked immediately making me more anxious to make him frown.

"I will tell you later sir I gotta go now" I said.

" Ok Ms. Junior, bye" he said.

"And it's not Ms. Junior. Call me Ishu sir" I said and he smiled.

"Ok then call me Anny" he said and I nodded my head.

Today is a good start. Well I hope it continuous....

Hai my lovely, patient leaders...

After a long time I am upadating , Thanks for all your support...

About whom Ishu is talking?

Is they will grow close becoz this person or they will apart?

Keep guessing guys...

Happy reading..

Till nxt upadate bye guys..