21. Wonders of being in Love

Anish Pov

I really didn't know what had happened to me. Even I am more wondered for our closeness.

We came to realise what we are doing when someone knocked on the door and I know the man who is behind the door is undoubtedly Rishi because he is always a spoiler and to my guess he is the one.

" What's happening ?" He asked raising his brow's with a mischievous smile on his lips.

" Nothing.." I said but I know he is not at all satisfied with my answer.

" Bhai how are you?" Advi asked me

" I am fine but you look worried"

" Because of Ishu's anger" She said and I smiled.

" So you both are in good terms?" Rishi asked.

" Of Course we are in"

" In this short time... You are really understanding bhai... Someone should definitely learn this from you"

" Hello you should learn that" Rishi said and they both stared to fight I slowly went to Ishu's side and grabbed her hand and she is shocked for my act and I signalled her to calm down as I know that their fight won't end soon.

" Stop it yaar you are fighting for a false perception" She said suddenly and they turned towards us.

" It's me who is understanding and caring " She said raising her brow's questioning me.

" Ohh really " I said innocently and she nodded her head.

" Ok then let's go" Rishi said and my expression changed in a fraction of seconds. How can I be without seeing her?

" Hello Romeo your Juliet is not going to hills " Rishi said and everyone laughed out.

I glared at her and she stopped her laugh.

" Come lets go... I should talk to you" Rishi took Advi with him leaving us.

I took her hand into mine "so you wanna go away from me" I said in a sad tone

" Death is better than that" she said and in fraction of seconds I pulled her in to my arms.

We are lost in other's embrace  and didn't even realise for how much time we are like this.

" Anny let's go. They must be waiting for us" She tried to move from me but I pulled her more close to me.

" Just 1 more minute please" I said as cute as I can and she hugged me back.

Ishika Pov

Today I am so happy. To say happy is a less word to describe how happy I am. It's real good to hear " I love You " even though I know that he loves me. I just don't know how I let him to be that close to me but to agree the closeness is really effecting me and I love to be in his arms.

I am laughing like an idiot remembering our movement and then I saw my phone light flashing on and off.

Anny : Have you slept?

Ishu : Not yet and you?

Anny : Trying  to complete the unfinished works in the morning.

Ishu : Anny you have to finish it..... why are you thinking. Just do it.

Anny : Ok then I am coming

Ishu : Wait Anny!!  Why are you coming?

Anny : To finish the unfinished task